Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
DH lost his cell phone today...long story but DS3 says he put it on top of my car just before I drove it to go for a run. We searched and haven't found it yet...but after I called sprint to report it lost my first thought was "the dosh money!". I need to get that out of the account! If someone finds the phone I didn't want them to be able to transfer the $ to their own account. He had $120 from the Sam's deal a while back. I got it transferred and then continued to change all his passwords. What a pain. I have never lost a phone before
Its not an iPhone and location wasn't turned on.
Bummer ... so sorry you’re having to go through that :(
My cvs (no filler), Walgreens (filler), staples (no filler), and Macys (no filler) rewards are payable. Waiting for Home Depot and Kohl’s.

Is there a limit to the number of rewards you can earn in a month? I know it’s three per retailer but I didn’t know if the total number is capped.
Thanks for letting us know filler vs no filler!

Looks like it’s time to give it a try :)

Anyone have experience using RMN cash back to order from Amazon? I believe I did things correctly and should have $10 cash back for ordering shoes, but the offer didn't change color like it did with local stores. After ordering from Amazon the blue "Activate & Shop" button is still available to me. On the local offers it became unavailable after I used it. But with Amazon it appears available again---or it didn't "take" when I used it.

Another data point: CVS local cash back posted to my account today (Sunday) from a Wednesday purchase.

Just finished up my Staples offer and so happy I was able to link the RMN offer with it again. I received it immediately. Like as soon as I put my card in, I needed to spend $85 and was going to get the $30 pack and $50 Amazon gift card and some fillers but Staples didn’t have it. Then I saw a $60 Kindle gift card and got that along with the $25 gift card.

My Walgreens, CVS and HD RMN credits went through from Tuesday. The only place I didn't get filler was HD. Had to walk through Neiman Marcus last night to get to the Apple store, so I activated the offer and purchased a $20.00 gift card for myself. Hoping I get the $10.00 cash back! I can always spend $20.00 at Neiman's during the holidays (they carry a good selection of items from Dylan's Candy Bar that make great gifts)!

I did another round today at HD, CVS and Walgreens. Hoping they credit by the 28th so I can do a final round!

My Walgreens, CVS and HD RMN credits went through from Tuesday. The only place I didn't get filler was HD. Had to walk through Neiman Marcus last night to get to the Apple store, so I activated the offer and purchased a $20.00 gift card for myself. Hoping I get the $10.00 cash back! I can always spend $20.00 at Neiman's during the holidays (they carry a good selection of items from Dylan's Candy Bar that make great gifts)!

I did another round today at HD, CVS and Walgreens. Hoping they credit by the 28th so I can do a final round!

Is the Neiman Marcus offer now showing as pending? I'm hesitating on the department stores (NM and Macy's) because I really don't shop there and would be a little peeved if the offers don't credit -- I'm not sure its entirely logical, but it seems less annoying if the CVS/HD deals don't credit. If I'm paying full price for a GC I'd rather have Disney than NM.

Well, I tried the RMN route at CVS.
Bought a $25 Disney gift card and 2 bags of candy. Nothing pending???? I used my Citi Double Cash Back Mastercard.
Not sure what I did wrong.

Well, I tried the RMN route at CVS.
Bought a $25 Disney gift card and 2 bags of candy. Nothing pending???? I used my Citi Double Cash Back Mastercard.
Not sure what I did wrong.

Did you link your CC and activate the offer? You have to activate each one. Also, check the offer on the app. It doesn't seem like anyone is getting notifications/emails that the offers are pending, but the offer should say pending. I just did CVS, bought a $25 amazon GC and candy and I saw the pending by the time I got to my car.

Did you link your CC and activate the offer? You have to activate each one. Also, check the offer on the app. It doesn't seem like anyone is getting notifications/emails that the offers are pending, but the offer should say pending. I just did CVS, bought a $25 amazon GC and candy and I saw the pending by the time I got to my car.
Thanks. Yes, I activated the offer and added my credit card. I looked in the app, and the CVS offer is still available, not pending. I have the absolute worst luck with these types of offers, but I still keep on trying!:headache:

I did Cvs, Home Depot, Walgreens, Staples and Kohl’s on 9/18. All we’re GC only, no filler. The 50$ pending rewards came through this morning and I immediately sent to PayPal. I went today and did all 5 stores again - 50$ now pending.

Woohoo!
Did you use MC or Visa, and is that cc linked to any other sites such as Dosh? Thanks.

We just found what seems to be a pretty good deal. BJ's is selling the $100 gift cards for $95.99 and we would get 5% rewards with our BJ's Perks card for a total savings of 8.81% savings per card.

We're wondering how this fares against what else is out there.

Mike

I made one mistake with RMN--4 of my offers credited and two are outstanding. I thought I re-linked everything. Bought a Disney gift card at CVS and got the notification. Then went to Walgreens. No notification. The offer didn't re-link because I'd done six offers and had re-linked three plus have Papa John's linked. So Walgreens didn't have space to re-link. I guess I thought you could only get credit for 10 and wasn't going to do Papa John's but since I linked it I'm stuck. Not a big deal.

Nothing like checking your email and not understanding why on a Sunday I had over 30 new emails from when I checked an hour ago. I forgot that every time I transferred and deleted a dis gc it generated an email :) Combined a bunch so I can pay the hotel balance sometime in the next few weeks.

I also like that Walgreens sells different cards, so I now have princess card and toy story thanks to the RMN deals. That goes with the 7 Dwarfs and Inside Out I had gotten from disney store online. Now I have to decide which one to load up and take a long and which should be the spare.

Thanks. Yes, I activated the offer and added my credit card. I looked in the app, and the CVS offer is still available, not pending. I have the absolute worst luck with these types of offers, but I still keep on trying!:headache:

That stinks. Sorry!

I made one mistake with RMN--4 of my offers credited and two are outstanding. I thought I re-linked everything. Bought a Disney gift card at CVS and got the notification. Then went to Walgreens. No notification. The offer didn't re-link because I'd done six offers and had re-linked three plus have Papa John's linked. So Walgreens didn't have space to re-link. I guess I thought you could only get credit for 10 and wasn't going to do Papa John's but since I linked it I'm stuck. Not a big deal.

Thanks for sharing this. I wouldn't have thought that the limit would apply to linking offers without using them :(

Anyone have experience using RMN cash back to order from Amazon? I believe I did things correctly and should have $10 cash back for ordering shoes, but the offer didn't change color like it did with local stores. After ordering from Amazon the blue "Activate & Shop" button is still available to me. On the local offers it became unavailable after I used it. But with Amazon it appears available again---or it didn't "take" when I used it.

Another data point: CVS local cash back posted to my account today (Sunday) from a Wednesday purchase.
When did you make your purchase with Amazon? I’ve never made an Amazon purchase through RMN; but my Staples.com purchases don’t credit until items are shipped. Unlike in-store purchases that credit immediately.

When did you make your purchase with Amazon? I’ve never made an Amazon purchase through RMN; but my Staples.com purchases don’t credit until items are shipped. Unlike in-store purchases that credit immediately.

That's a thought...I made the purchase yesterday and part of the order has shipped. Although, going back I re-read the fine print... "Amazon cart must be empty upon activating this offer." My cart wasn't empty. I did my research and added the shoes to my cart using my laptop, then went through the RMN app on my phone to finalize the purchase. That might have been a mistake.

That's a thought...I made the purchase yesterday and part of the order has shipped. Although, going back I re-read the fine print... "Amazon cart must be empty upon activating this offer." My cart wasn't empty. I did my research and added the shoes to my cart using my laptop, then went through the RMN app on my phone to finalize the purchase. That might have been a mistake.

Also IIRC Amazon does not charge your card until the order ships, so that would probably factor into it as well even if your cart was empty, though you had a couple things going on.

Staples may not charge until shipping either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter