Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few days ago I paid for a TS meal at Disneyland and did the tip on the gift card I paid with. I charged other things that day and misplaced my receipts in the time following. Fail, I know. My balance looks approx right but I want to make sure Disney would have processed the tip by now before I transfer the balance to another card?

In all my life I've purchased one item from Wayfair. At the time I really wanted it and didn't have any coupons or offers and I just decided this is a "me" purchase I'm doing it! ...I've been plagued with Wayfair Amex offers and/or coupons in the mail ever since.

Agreed. Their emails are the worst, I get so many! :badpc:

A few days ago I paid for a TS meal at Disneyland and did the tip on the gift card I paid with. I charged other things that day and misplaced my receipts in the time following. Fail, I know. My balance looks approx right but I want to make sure Disney would have processed the tip by now before I transfer the balance to another card?
I would think it would post pretty much immediately. You should be ok.....it's probably a good idea to keep a few empty cards along with your full cards written down somewhere. I keep a spreadsheet in Excel and I send it to myself so I can open it from my email in sad cases like this. You can see the activity on any card if you type the info in disneygiftcard dot com. It'll just give you some piece of mind!

I worked for the Chart House and Olive Garden as their bookkeeper in Daytona Beach, FL. All charges were cleared the following day so I believe you're good to go. ::yes::

Thanks! I enter contests for Disney all the time! I am here to tell you, real people win! I won a contest through ESPN 4 years ago! We got 4 nights at Disney (chose GF resort) and we got to stay 1 night in Cinderella Royal Suite in the castle! We also got passes, airfare, breakfast at CRT, and $3000 in spending money! So if you have ever hesitated to enter, DON'T!

I enter as many as I can as well. A few years ago there was one sponsored by PopSecret. I didn't win the Grand Prize to Disney, but I did get one of the other prizes. A years supply of PopSecret Microwave Popcorn. How much popcorn is that you may wonder? Oh... 365 bags of popcorn. Below is a picture of it. Each case contained 10 6-pack containers. A few days later I got a small box with 5 individual packages of popcorn.
popcorn::
IMG_2021.JPG

Just a quick note about using credit card gift cards (Visa, Mastercard, AmEx gift cards) to buy Disney Gift cards.

I was successful in using an AmEx gift card to purchase a Disney Gift Card from shopDisney. The order went through so now I'm just waiting for it to arrive. I'll let you know if shows up. Hopefully they won't cancel the order on the back end and not notify me.

I just noticed I have a Chase offer for staples. 10% off ($6 max)
RMN has cash back $15 off $75

$101.99 for a $100 card purchase. $21 in cashback
final cost $80.99 for the card. 19% discount

I have 10% from an Amex offer. So this should work as well, correct?

I agree with the contests. I've shared on here before that we had a pretty sparse upbringing, but my mom had always promised she'd find some way to take me to Disney. Christmas 1997, she won a radio contest for a free vacation anywhere. They used the money and split the vacation between WDW, mainly for me, and the beach for my older siblings. We got to go to AK first year and had so much fun (at least I did, my older siblings had much more fun at the beach).

The only downside was we were driving home during the Jacksonville fires. Instead of 14 hours, it took over 30.

Can someone please confirm that egift cards from the Disney site have qualified for the RMN offer. Thank you!!

I just noticed I have a Chase offer for staples. 10% off ($6 max)
RMN has cash back $15 off $75

$101.99 for a $100 card purchase. $21 in cashback
final cost $80.99 for the card. 19% discount
How are you guys getting these offers? I have a Chase Freedom and Staples doesn’t show as an offer.

How are you guys getting these offers? I have a Chase Freedom and Staples doesn’t show as an offer.
Same as mdurette, we've got 6 total between us also and only my old Sapphire reserve that I changed to a Freedom last month has the Staples offer. DHs reserve doesn't have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter