Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a FYI be careful and keep track of gift cards that you load onto disneygiftcard.com, someone stole a total of $725 from me by transferring to another gift card.
How did that happen? Did they have your card or hack your disneygiftcard account?

Just a FYI be careful and keep track of gift cards that you load onto disneygiftcard.com, someone stole a total of $725 from me by transferring to another gift card.

I think we need more information on how we should exercise caution. How did they obtain the card number they took the money off of? Or did they somehow obtain your login credentials and move it that way?

Actually you can (did it yesterday). There is a $500 limit though.

3% Sams Club discount + 5% Sams Mastercard cash back (ends Dec 31) = 8% saving on Disney GCs! Woot.

YMMV as I just tried again this morning at the Sam's near me. I tried scanning a $75, $150 and $500 and all displayed the error "please use a register as some items need to be purchased at the register"

How did that happen? Did they have your card or hack your disneygiftcard account?

Let's add email, cell, apps.
I think we need more information on how we should exercise caution. How did they obtain the card number they took the money off of? Or did they somehow obtain your login credentials and move it that way?

This ^ way too many ways to breach. So sorry this happened @sweetpeakaris but we need more info.

I sent off 2 SMs about this same issue on 2 accounts. Will keep you posted on the results.
It was my order confirmation, which showed the three items I purchased (1x $25 Disney GC, 1x $50, & 1x $100) and the total for the order. I do have to say it took more than a week (I think close to 2 weeks) for Chase to respond, but the credit posted pretty quickly after that.

LAX
I did 3 transactions. I have SMd about 1, so I SMd with attachments for that one and a second. One is on my account, one on DHs. I’ll skip the last one as it is on another of DHs accounts and I don’t want to push it.

The BBB rebates for buying $100 in gift cards is a $15 BBB gift card, not a Visa Debit Card. I believe that while the BBB POS will allow you to buy a Disney gift card with a BBB gift card , 99% of the cashiers and managers will not allow this.

Thank you. It was on the rebate form that said it was a Visa debit. I ended up doing the rebate online and like you said it stated it was a BBB gift card. I’ve been lucky at my BBB and flip gc to gc often.

YMMV as I just tried again this morning at the Sam's near me. I tried scanning a $75, $150 and $500 and all displayed the error "please use a register as some items need to be purchased at the register"

View attachment 460290
Fyi you must use the dedicated “scan and go” icon at the bottom of the app as opposed to the barcode scanner available on the “home” screen or elsewhere in the app.
I had similar error messages when I was using the scanner in other sections of the Sam’s Club app.

This ^ way too many ways to breach. So sorry this happened @sweetpeakaris but we need more info.

Also want to add that someone might be mixing up their gift card number on accident. I've gotten many Disney gift cards that are only a number or two apart It could easily be someone inverting numbers while on the phone with Disney, because Disney doesn't ask for the pin over the phone.

so can I combine my balance on the gc site,and then delete the card till I have need for it? at that point,I can then input the gc # again with the balance on it and use as normal?

Since our last big trip was paid off back in April, I've been out of the loop a bit.

Went to Sams and tried getting some of the Disney $75 packs (which are at 4.9% discount) but had trouble paying with a couple of WM eGCs I had.. So apparently you can no longer use GCs as form of payment if order includes GCs? When did this start?

Still have a $400 WM eGC from an upgrade during BF...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter