Disney lanyard on RC cruise

Honestly, it's not a big deal, and I would totally do this if I hadn't already bought this lanyard LOL. (Finally found a way to combine my two geeky interests!)

We were on RC Anthem of the Seas in 2016 and they had the Wowband for an extra price...I want to say it was $5 or $10 pp, can’t remember which

Last I heard they were $4.95, but wouldn't surprise me if Royal raised the price LOL. I'm intrigued by them, and I guess a lot of the DIS board members are used to using the MagicBands at WDW.

We just had them punch a hole in the cards and hung them from the clip. Unlike the Disney ships, RCCL (for those that don't know) require you to insert your card...so it all worked out...

As a side note, you cannot punch a hole in Sea Pass cards for Quantum class ships (Anthem, Ovation, Quantum) and Harmony, Symphony of the Seas as they utilize the RFID technology. You can see the technology in action in this video from Quantum of the Seas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter