Disney Magic 13-night Eastbound Transatlantic May 13-26 2018

Glad to meet others on this cruise! DH and I are celebrating our 10th anniversary and will be doing B2B2B cruises on the Magic and the EBTA is our second leg! We will have our boys with us, 4 and 8 next year. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
Hopels, we're thinking of booking this and our boys will be 8 and 4 also. Glad to know that there will be other kids their ages there :)

Hi all.. I'm considering booking this for my 5 year old and myself very soon. It'll be our first cruise EVER (of any kind) so I'm a little nervous about the length of time at sea and about how little availability there may be left for the ticketed events or things like Royal Tea. Does anyone happen to know what the availability is for that kind of thing? And are they going to have any other character breakfast type experiences on this specific voyage? I'm also worried there might not be very many other children my daughter's age..

I just booked today! Looking forward to it! My husband and I, 2 year old daughter and 17 year old niece.

Hi! We just booked this cruise on March 20th and are super excited! It will be our 4th Disney Cruise, 1st transatlantic & 1st time on Magic. Traveling with my husband and 2 daughters (17 & 10). We'll be staying in Spain till the 31st and hope to travel up to Basque country before we have to fly back home.

When checking what movies might be during our cruise, I saw the announcement for the Broadway stars who will be on our cruise: Kara Lindsay (“Newsies”) and Kevin Massey (“Tarzan”). Kara played Katherine Plumber in Newsies, and has done stints as Glinda in Wicked. Kevin was the understudy for the role of Monty Navarro on Broadway, and lead on the National tour. I'm looking forward to hearing some of the music from Wicked, Newsies, Tarzan, and A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder.
As for the movies, in April the ships were showing A Wrinkle in Time, Black Panther, Star Wars: Last Jedi, Coco, and Thor Ragnorok. I"m hoping they'll add Avengers: Infinity War for May. We should also have a premiere ("premEAR") of the Star Wars Hans Solo movie, which is released May 25th.
Looks like I won't need to pack too many books...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter