Disney Magic Kingdoms

Before the launched the Jungle Book event, the drop rates on both characters were abysmal. Now that they expanded the characters and made it an official expansion of the story line, my drops have been much better. Mowgli is waiting to level up to 8 and Bagheera is midway to moving up to 8 as well. King Louie is waiting to go to 9 and Baloo is going to 7. All waiting for the battle with Shere Khan to be over.

I knew my rants were good for something this morning I checked on my characters and got 2 ear hats and 1 perch! If the drop rates were like this every day I would be a happy camper!

It'd be fun to take on Hades and move Herc and Meg into Frontierland.
Hercules! Hercules!

Hard to believe that Snow White and the dwarfs aren't in the game yet. I bet Dopey would be premium.
We still have a lot of popular classic princesses to add to this game - I'd imagine that Ariel and Snow White will be Donaldx4!

Ooh! I forgot all about the 100 Acre Woods creatures.
Ya'll are rocking my socks!

Well we know 101 dalmations is out lol
I don't know - what if they just added the main characters from the story line, and then set up an attraction for the rest of the puppies? That way, they'd be there and we could see them playing around their attraction and the area, but we'd only welcome; Anita & Roger, Pongo & Perdita, Patch & Lucky, & the Nanny ... All up against Cruella De Ville!
8 Characters is a pretty standard character expansion for this game (Plus we'd get attractions that came with Puppies!!!)

I'd like to see Alice...let's animate the caterpillar and have him smoke the hookah.
This needs to happen sooner rather than later!

All of you talking about battling Shere Khan, and here I am trying to start Welcoming Bagheera because I finally just got all her items this morning...

I was wondering how you guys thought Little Mermaid could be incorporated into this game?

Ariel and Eric would both walk on land, but Ariel could have a couple missions (that uses her fathers magic?) so she can spend time in one of the bodies of water with her mermaid fins to keep those who want her mermaid form happy.

Scuttle is a not a problem. Sebastian has shown he can walk on land easily, and for some time so again no problem.

But then it gets trickier. What do they do with Triton, Ursula and Flounder? Ursula was able to drag herself along the boat deck at the end of the movie but that would look strange if she were animated that way all the time. I was thinking Triton could glide along on a magical wave like the one the one he used to say goodbye to Ariel at the end of the movie. But Flounder, I have no idea. Perhaps, he can stay permanently in one of the bodies of water, or float in a magical bubble created by Triton, but then that could look weird.

I did notice that you can see a bit more into the hidden area in the upper left and if you go over as far to the left as you can you can see a large body of water ... so that could theoretically be for water based characters (Little Mermaid, Finding Nemo, etc.)

I also noticed between the new land and where the battle was with Mother Gothel, you can see a lot more water by the boat. I think that could be for Peter Pan with the mermaids and Crocodile and then possible Ariel. You never know, they might impress us with what they can do! I want to see how much animation/design they can do!

Only one set of battles this time before welcoming the villain. For some reason, they chose to have the battle take place at a portal. One, of course, that they aren't ready to open. Friggin' interns.... o_O:snail:

Well this new patch of land was pretty useful. It’s possible to fit every Lion King & Jungle book attraction, concession and decoration on it. I have all my Jungle Book characters at 6 currently. The only non Jungle Book character that is still not up to 10 is Scar.

With this new land I’ve been able to create two new Mickey Hat stand farms. Those, without a doubt, are the easiest way to gain magic fast. I was at 16,000,000 before Jungle Book. I’ll be back up to that in no time with these farms. Doesn’t look like at this stage of the game we’ll be worrying about land anymore.

Level 51
Visitors 30,000,000
Magic 13,000,000
Visitor Ranking 99

Well this new patch of land was pretty useful. It’s possible to fit every Lion King & Jungle book attraction, concession and decoration on it. I have all my Jungle Book characters at 6 currently. The only non Jungle Book character that is still not up to 10 is Scar.

With this new land I’ve been able to create two new Mickey Hat stand farms. Those, without a doubt, are the easiest way to gain magic fast. I was at 16,000,000 before Jungle Book. I’ll be back up to that in no time with these farms. Doesn’t look like at this stage of the game we’ll be worrying about land anymore.

Level 51
Visitors 30,000,000
Magic 13,000,000
Visitor Ranking 99
I opened up the new patch by the portal and have nothing in it. Won't need it until they offer new buildings, actually. Every single attraction is out, and I have an entire patch of land sitting dormant.

Only one set of battles this time before welcoming the villain. For some reason, they chose to have the battle take place at a portal. One, of course, that they aren't ready to open. Friggin' interns.... o_O:snail:
Wasn't all non-event battles placed at the portals?

Don't spend your event currency (EC) on that! At the end, they will convert ever 2,000 of your event currency to the Pink diamond shaped gems! They're worth a lot, so save your event currency! Send Jessie and goofy on their 6 minute tasks as much as possible, they have THE BEST rate for gaining event currency. :-)

And I just hit 58k in currency.... hoping for 65k maybe? 70k???? Wish I could get that 80, but it's probably not statistically possible.

I have been scrolling through the pages and I FINALLY figured out what EC means and what having so much extra at the end of an event will get me. Thank you so much for posting this. I"m sure others have posted this, but yours is the first I saw. Thank you.

Of course! Why do we have portals? When entry is forbidden.

I don't know - what if they just added the main characters from the story line, and then set up an attraction for the rest of the puppies? That way, they'd be there and we could see them playing around their attraction and the area, but we'd only welcome; Anita & Roger, Pongo & Perdita, Patch & Lucky, & the Nanny ... All up against Cruella De Ville!
8 Characters is a pretty standard character expansion for this game (Plus we'd get attractions that came with Puppies!!!)

The Mulan timed event was only 3 characters, so they could just add to the main story with Pongo, Perdita, and Cruella and skip all the extra characters, maybe a building or 2.

As much as I really want Little Mermaid, I still want them to finish Pirates to level 10 first. It's still driving me nuts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter