Disney Magic Kingdoms

I'm at a similar place. I have all at 6 or 7 (except for the White Rabbit - he's at 5), and they are all ready to level up. I also have the max # of teacups gathered, as well as locks and keys. I'm also a bit over 38K in event currency. I think that I'm usually quite a bit higher at this point (50-60k) though. And I'm still trying hard to stay in the top 50 although it's not worth my losing sleep over (l am speaking literally here - I will not stay up all night playing this or any other game).
Same here, that is why I am so confused on how I am still hanging on that high haha

My stats:
Mad Hatter, March Hare, & Catterpillar are at level 5, ready for level 6.
White Rabbit & Cheshire Cat are at level 6, ready for level 7.

Event Currency:

Current mini event:
Ranked 31 with 576 trophies

Not bad while attending an Army School :thumbsup2

My stats:

Event Currency:

Current mini event:

WOW!!! 126K in event currency! How'd you do that? Not bad at all.

Weird. I can’t explain that.

Attachments

• 5C212FBF-00DE-4673-B146-D918D62AB54E.jpeg
    5C212FBF-00DE-4673-B146-D918D62AB54E.jpeg
    271.8 KB · Views: 52
My stats:

Event Currency:

Current mini event:

Holy moly!! Yeah I am only at 39K! You're blowing us out of the water, level your characters I guess lol

:magnify: 126,000? WHHAAATTTT? I only have 22,390... I think I'm doing pretty well, considering I only got up to Minnie (scrambling to get her Halloween costume right now with 4 more fabrics to go, cause I know she drops Alice ears) Yeah, I'm missing many characters that generate EC like Chip and Dale among many if I remember correctly before my game reset.
Anyway, striking gold I'm at 540, rank #3, that's awesome. I know I'm pretty safe in the top 10 so I've been focusing my tasks back to maximizing EC. White Rabbit and Catepillar are at level 5, while Mad Hatter and teh rabbit are at level 6... all ready to go to the next level...

It is a neat glitch to happen. A couple of events ago I had the same thing happen. Started the event with 100K showing in the EC block. Kept quiet. Didn't want to have it go away. Forget what I ended up with but leveled all the characters I could :-).

I am at 32K now for this event.

Have you been sending Goofy and Jessie on 6 min tasks while the rest of us have been doing 1 hr tasks for keys?

I have 33,000 in my IOS game. 25,500 in my Windows game

I have all 5 Alice characters at level 6, ready to go to 7 - I will not level them up again until after the event, unless I somehow end up with a surplus of EC at the end (doubt it). 37k in EC, and 15th in the mini event with 510 trophies.

It is a neat glitch to happen. A couple of events ago I had the same thing happen. Started the event with 100K showing in the EC block. Kept quiet. Didn't want to have it go away. Forget what I ended up with but leveled all the characters I could :-).

I am at 32K now for this event.
It must be a glitch then. I haven’t purchased any event currency. It’s a little ironic. I never got the EC conversion gems from the Aladdin event even after submitting a ticket. If this is the interns way of settling up I’d rather have the 40 gems :badpc:

Thanks so much for reminding me to do this. I really appreciate it!

I'm at a similar place. I have all at 6 or 7 (except for the White Rabbit - he's at 5), and they are all ready to level up. I also have the max # of teacups gathered, as well as locks and keys. I'm also a bit over 38K in event currency. I think that I'm usually quite a bit higher at this point (50-60k) though. And I'm still trying hard to stay in the top 50 although it's not worth my losing sleep over (l am speaking literally here - I will not stay up all night playing this or any other game).

My pleasure. I agree I usually have way more EC. We are all way off @DoreyAdore !!

Checking in with current stats:

#2 on Striking Gold Leader Board with 727 trophies. I don't need to be number one, just not #11.
Cheshire Cat, Mad Hatter, March Hare, and White Rabbit all at Level 7 waiting to level up. Caterpillar is at Level 6.
33,650 in Event Currency.

Green Alien is leveling up to 10 as we speak.
Shere Khan has been stalled at Level 6 for two weeks. Drop rates have been abysmal.

well, I didn't set an alarm or anything but since I woke up at 3am anyway I figured I would play the game to help ensure my position on the Striking gold mini event

Currently #6 with 819 which is about 50 more than current #11, so with ~1 hour to go i think I should be good to stay in top 1. # 1 is currently at 959 and #50 is at 592

I have Hatter and Hare at level 6, Caterpillar at 5, rabbit at 4 and Cheshire Cat at 3 - all are ready to level up other than Caterpillar who needs a few items. 42,368 in EC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter