Disney Magic Kingdoms

Nice! I'm nowhere near there yet. Trying to figure out what level Rabbit, Tigger and Kanga need to be at before I can stop working on their items and I can focus on Pooh.

PS - Like your new avatar!
I have Tigger Ready for 3, Kanga Ready for 4, and Rabbit Ready for 5. I am focusing on Pooh overnight, I will probably get them all to 5 or 6 while waiting for Roo, and work on Pooh between those.

And thank you! I had it as the Dalmatians when I first made my account not only because I love the movie but I recently got a puppy at that time. I decided it was time for a change to my childhood favorite!

I have Tigger Ready for 3, Kanga Ready for 4, and Rabbit Ready for 5. I am focusing on Pooh overnight, I will probably get them all to 5 or 6 while waiting for Roo, and work on Pooh between those.

And thank you! I had it as the Dalmatians when I first made my account not only because I love the movie but I recently got a puppy at that time. I decided it was time for a change to my childhood favorite!

I have them all at level 4 right now. I'm a long way from getting all of Pooh's hats, so I'd rather not spend the time and the EC to raise them all to 5 unless I need to. Decisions... decisions...

I liked the 101 D one, too. So Tarzan was your favorite! I'm not sure which one is mine.

I have them all at level 4 right now. I'm a long way from getting all of Pooh's hats, so I'd rather not spend the time and the EC to raise them all to 5 unless I need to. Decisions... decisions...

I liked the 101 D one, too. So Tarzan was your favorite! I'm not sure which one is mine.
I agree on not leveling them if I don't have to but having all this extra time, I am tempted to reconsider my usual tactics.

Yes! I always wanted to be like Jane when I was little and I wore her outfit a lot haha. It is really difficult to choose just one!

Thanks to @JamesGarvey and the quest updates, I’m about to hit the time wall tonight. So that is exciting. I have the ability to collect three books in a little bit and I should get two more for the event, which is exciting. Then I want to focus on getting those night caps. 3 every 4 hours means it should get knocked out pretty quickly.

Characters:
Tigger - ready for 5
Kanga - ready for 4
Rabbit - collecting for 6

I love this event. It might be my favorite so far and I’ve been playing since the very end of Incredibles

This event is also my favorite so far, it's a breath of fresh air compared to the "defeat and repeat" gameplay of past events with villains.

Splurged and spent $7.99 on a platinum bundle. Lo and behold, I get BOTH the racetrack and Fantasmic. I feel like I need to go buy a lottery ticket now.
Wait, how many of the $8 bundles did you buy? I can't see the interns giving away two prized attractions in just one bundle, especially since they went out of their way to state that players were guaranteed one attraction/concession stand per bundle. I could see you Fantasmic and the Racetrack in two or three bundles, but certainly not one. Gameloft isn't that generous...

Did everyone notice that Pooh's Hunny Hunt attraction, which is available in 12+ days, drops books? It is a required attraction, not premium. I don't remember being given a way to bypass the collecting of the 2 event items that get converted to what you need (so for this one: honey stick + honeycomb = book) before. By the time we finish building it, we'll probably have 9-10 days left in the event. Why am I nervous there is going to be some task where we have to collect 150 books...
And who knows what the drop time will be for those books...

Yeah, this has been a more laid back event so far. outside of not really knowing about Pooh. I have characters higher than usual. Kanga is leveling to 5 right now. When she is done, rabbit will go to 7 and I have Tigger at 5 with enough to get to 6 but will hold off on him for now.

Came in first in mini event despite clicking immediately.

I also have 13,000 EC

16/40 pooh snuggly hats

Waiting to welcome Roo now. Rabbit is at level 5, Tigger and Kanga just need books to level up to 5. I have 21 nightcaps. I should have plenty of time to get everyone up to level 5 (where they’ll stay for the rest of the event) and collect the rest of the nightcaps.

Did everyone notice that Pooh's Hunny Hunt attraction, which is available in 12+ days, drops books? It is a required attraction, not premium. I don't remember being given a way to bypass the collecting of the 2 event items that get converted to what you need (so for this one: honey stick + honeycomb = book) before. By the time we finish building it, we'll probably have 9-10 days left in the event. Why am I nervous there is going to be some task where we have to collect 150 books...

And who knows what the drop time will be for those books...

Just checked and shockingly, it’s going to be every 2 hours! @hopemax I agree, I can’t recall them doing this before. :thumbsup2

I’ve got to agree with many of you, I’m really enjoying this event. It seems like the interns actually listened to our issues/concerns with previous events and did something about it.

If things continue this way, I really want to give credit and thanks to them. That said, the skeptic in me is concerned that someone might require some ungodly amount of books like @hopemax stated. :rotfl:

Wait, how many of the $8 bundles did you buy? I can't see the interns giving away two prized attractions in just one bundle, especially since they went out of their way to state that players were guaranteed one attraction/concession stand per bundle. I could see you Fantasmic and the Racetrack in two or three bundles, but certainly not one. Gameloft isn't that generous...

I only bought one bundle. and no i'm not an intern myself.

This event is also my favorite so far, it's a breath of fresh air compared to the "defeat and repeat" gameplay of past events with villains.

I agree - seems to be well paced in that there is often something to be done, but you feel like you are making progress with not having to be on all the time.

I like the idea (so far at least) with being able to start getting items for Pooh now even though he isn't available to get yet

Keeping with tradition I watched Winnie the Pooh (2011 movie) on my flight this past weekend. Just made me love this event even more!! The addition of B’loon made me giddy the moment I welcomed Tigger! And I just found him again hiding in Eeyore’s hut by the hunny tree! :love::eeyore::tigger:pooh:

I only bought one bundle. and no i'm not an intern myself.
It's really weird that they would do that, especially since they are controlling contents for each bundle. I would presume a solid attraction, four planters, and a statue over two main attractions. Especially when they can have people keep spending $8 a shot at trying to get what they need. At least we have six chances. Just don't see they giving anything away like that. Guess you lucked out somehow. The one that slipped through their fingers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter