Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads-up for everyone- apparently there are some IT issues and several of is have experienced having to reset our passwords/having our accounts frozen. It appears to be an IT glitch because it says the reset is because the account hasn't been used in a while. Currently, I can log in on the computer but the app is not working for me. Not sure what is happening, but definitely something to be aware of!

Thank you. I log into WDW every morning to look at the ADRs available (even though my window doesn't open for another 2 months). I got this error, and had to reset my password. Thought it was odd, since I was in WDW just yesterday.

Thank you. I log into WDW every morning to look at the ADRs available (even though my window doesn't open for another 2 months). I got this error, and had to reset my password. Thought it was odd, since I was in WDW just yesterday.

Same. . .I changed the password, logged in and went back in to change it to the original. This happened not too long ago. Of course, you have to log off of the app and log back in as well for it to work properly. I detest Disney's IT and not looking forward to ADR day on Sunday. :headache:

Same. . .I changed the password, logged in and went back in to change it to the original. This happened not too long ago. Of course, you have to log off of the app and log back in as well for it to work properly. I detest Disney's IT and not looking forward to ADR day on Sunday. :headache:

Best Wishes for Sunday. My ADR date isn't until October 22nd. But, I still log in each morning to see how things look 60 days out, to get a feel for it. I'm worried about snagging CRT for our trip.

Just a heads-up for everyone- apparently there are some IT issues and several of is have experienced having to reset our passwords/having our accounts frozen. It appears to be an IT glitch because it says the reset is because the account hasn't been used in a while. Currently, I can log in on the computer but the app is not working for me. Not sure what is happening, but definitely something to be aware of!

Oh boy, sounds like time for a round of our favorite summer game!

Operational update or IT glitch? 😉

A few mins ago I got the email to register for one of the DVC preview days for Remy (they are September 5, 17 and 20).

I'm in the waiting room for the virtual queue now hoping to snag a spot on September 5 (registration opens at 11am ET)! 🤞 🤞 🤞

We did get in for September 5 @ 5pm (there were openings from 11am-8pm). 🎉

So excited! This is the first soft opening we've ever done!

Looking at the dates for AP/DVC previews for Remy, maybe resort guests may also get lucky with a soft opening in September....we're there 9/18-9/25. *crosses fingers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter