Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
💃 🕺 keep on dancing…

we’re almost there!!! 😆

View attachment 594966
timon - Disney Fan Art (31217216) - Fanpop

They are letting Epcot cast members ride Ratatouille now. Just saw a bunch of Friendship captains cut behind France.
Also Aurora and Belle were taking turns greeting guests between France and Morocco this morning. Belle was in her blue village dress. They still had the princess carriage going around the lagoon. Didn’t see which princesses were on it.

Can someone help me?

When it's my time to make ADRs (on a Saturday!) - what time do I need to be on if I'm in the Central Time-zone?

thanks!

Mears Connect appears to be available for booking. "Introductory" pricing is below. No mention of luggage handling. The site states "Same reliable, safe service guests have been using for decades to Disney area hotels"

View attachment 594717

So I’m wondering how long “introductory pricing” will be available and what normal prices will be...

Pleasantly surprised at those prices! Free was better but it's not astronomical. I think they want to ensure everyone doesn't flip over to a car service which is something I'm considering too, especially if it includes a grocery stop.

We were sad to realize our final DME trip was in Sep 2019 and we didn't even know it at the time. We were supposed to go later this month but border closure had us changing our dates again.

I'm going to look into the above and find out their cancellation policies also.

Only those prices are the “introductory” prices and we don’t know how long they will be available or what regular pricing will be...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter