Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratatouille Passholder preview queue link here.
ETA: No dates are listed until you actually go to register for a preview and the wait is currently around an hour to get to the registration page.
ETA: found dates

OMG. Thank you so much. I never get the emails, but thanks to your link DH and I have registered for Labour Day.

Hour wait in the queue, was worried it would be full, but lots of dates and times.

I can’t believe it. An AP preview, during our already booked trip, and we are actually registered for it. Now I’ve got the Frozen song going through my head…For the First Time in Forever…

OMG. Thank you so much. I never get the emails, but thanks to your link DH and I have registered for Labour Day.

Hour wait in the queue, was worried it would be full, but lots of dates and times.

I can’t believe it. An AP preview, during our already booked trip, and we are actually registered for it. Now I’ve got the Frozen song going through my head…For the First Time in Forever…

Congratulations! I remember that feeling of elation--it worked out for us when FOP/Navi/Pandora opened and we had an AP preview which coincided with a planned visit. Felt lucky too!

Ratatouille Passholder preview queue link here.
ETA: No dates are listed until you actually go to register for a preview and the wait is currently around an hour to get to the registration page.
ETA: found dates

Thank you! I used the link and although it said a 59 min wait I waited about 30 min. Got 9/8 at 6:00 pm. There were plenty of dates and times. As usual I didn’t get a pass holder email from Disney...I never do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter