Disney ONLY Sent/Received

Mine has arrived at its destination.:goodvibes

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 1070 0002 3613 4590

Your item was delivered at 12:55 PM on November 16, 2007 in ROCHESTER, MN 55901.

Hi! I got mine today (was out of town this weekend) and it is so cute! It is a Walt Disney Studios Water Tower Lamp and I don't know her disname but thank you so much!! It reminds me of my Disney World vacations:cloud9:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!:love:

And I got today. Thank You so very much!!

Sleeping Beauty Photo Frame Ornament
Disneyland Tinkerbell Happiest Celebrbration on Earth Pin
Disney Magic Towel
Disney stickers (100)
Disney Little Mermaid Stickers
Toon Disney Stickers.

I think I got it all listed.

Thank You Again!

Your so welcome! I had fun picking these out for you:) That was the last ornament at the Disneyland store I was shopping in and a women actually plucked it out of my hand:scared1: I was shocked but grabbed it back and said "hey, that's for my dis friend!"...yes, even at the Happiest Place on Earth:rolleyes: :sad2:

:scared1: The nerve.
Thank you for sticking up for me. :thumbsup2
We will be taking a picture at Thanksgiving to put in the frame.

Your so welcome! I had fun picking these out for you:) That was the last ornament at the Disneyland store I was shopping in and a women actually plucked it out of my hand:scared1: I was shocked but grabbed it back and said "hey, that's for my dis friend!"...yes, even at the Happiest Place on Earth:rolleyes: :sad2:

:mad: Wow, that is terrible.

Mine arrived today :yay: We leave tomorrow, so perfect timing.

LOVE IT!! :love: I received a wonderful WDW throw with Mickey, and the 4 park icons on it. :teeth:
And a Santa Mickey antenna topper.

Thank you so much, Raquel. You did a great job for your first exchange. Hope you join us in more.
Happy Holidays!!

Glad you liked it...I had no idea what to send :cool1:

DS got his yesterday from Alex. I can't read the return address name to see who the parent is b/c he mutilated it when he was ripping it open. But he was thrilled with what was inside! He got:

POTC pencils
POTC memo books and pen
POTC puzzle
POTC stickers
POTC temporary tattoos
POTC frosted hurricane glass (very nice! I may have to borrow that one!)

Brandon gives a BIG thank you, Alex!!! He loved it all! :thumbsup2

Glad you enjoyed it Brandon.....

Alex, received his package and he just loves everything in it!!!

He's still walking around saying this is COOL....Thanks, so much Michael :banana:

Box included:

2 Powerrangers
2 POTC folders
2 boxes little chocolate figures
1 box candycanes
1 cookie tin
2 peeps
1 large chocolate santa
2 football ornaments
1 cars memo book

THANKS, AGAIN & HAPPY HOLIDAYS

DisneyaholicRaquel:

So glad that Alex liked what Michael picked out for him.

Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas

Mary

MickeyMamma,

I got my package today....I LOVE it!!!!:thumbsup2 Thanks so much!

The Mickey ears ornament is BEAUTIFUL! I have never seen that one before. It will look GREAT on my Disney only tree! The Mickey lanyard is great too! My DS4 already took it from me and is putting his Pal Mickey on it as I am typing this! :cloud9:

Thank you JLitfin! I got your package today. :cloud9: All I can say is wow. I was not expecting so much. This is my first exchange and I wasn't sure what to expect. I kind of feel bad because I only sent my receiver one item -I hope she likes it.

My package included:

a beautiful Cinderella glass slipper ornament
101 dalmation ornament
a Cinderella ornament
a pluto antenna topper
a 2008 calendar
a magnetic notepad
lightup holiday pen
Mickey garland
a jingle bell necklace
a Cinderella push-up sucker

THANKS A BUNCH!

Thank you JLitfin! I got your package today. :cloud9: All I can say is wow. I was not expecting so much. This is my first exchange and I wasn't sure what to expect. I kind of feel bad because I only sent my receiver one item -I hope she likes it.

My package included:

a beautiful Cinderella glass slipper ornament
101 dalmation ornament
a Cinderella ornament
a pluto antenna topper
a 2008 calendar
a magnetic notepad
lightup holiday pen
Mickey garland
a jingle bell necklace
a Cinderella push-up sucker

THANKS A BUNCH!

You are very welcome, it was fun looking for Cinderella items. Enjoy and have a great holiday.

DDs package came from Karen. She loves the stuff. :love:

She received:

A Tinkerbell ornament
A santa mug with hot cocoa
High School Musical stickers
Princess Stickers
and a wonderful "Friends" photo album.

Thanks so much. Great exchange.

Mine was sent out today (sorry for the delay) priority mail so it should arrive by Wednesday at the latest!:thumbsup2

Actually it arrived Monday :dance3:

I received the following:

Disney gift tags---have pictures of Tinkerbell, Bambi & Thumper, Mickey & Minnie, Pinnochio

Eeyore & Tigger on a crystal snowflake ornament

Bambi & Thumper ornament

Tinkerbell with a little bell ornament

Thanks for all the very cute ornaments---now just need to get my tree up :banana: Will be at WDW from December 16th-24th and trying to figure out how much decorating I am going to do :santa:

Cindy:dance3:

I received my package today, thank you Buffy. (Disneygirlatheart) :)

I received....

A Tink messenger bag
A very large purple Eeyore, Pooh and Tigger Mug (it says Tiki Kingdom)
4 mini stockings - 2 Mickey, 1 Pooh, and 1 Tinkerbell
A stocking shaped box of Fudge filled princess bells

I love very chocolatey cocoa, so I use 2 packets. Well with the
new mug, I am gonna need 3. :teeth:

Mine arrived today... All the way from Hawaii. I got a set of four pooh and friends "ice cube" ornaments. They are about 2inchs high clear with red accents. A set of Mickey and Minnie blank note cards, I also got some HI items, coconut foot lotion, choco covered mac nuts, HI calendar and Banana Mac Pancake mix.

Patsy..Thank you so much... I love HI and love enerything

Sherry

Mine arrived today... All the way from Hawaii. I got a set of four pooh and friends "ice cube" ornaments. They are about 2inchs high clear with red accents. A set of Mickey and Minnie blank note cards, I also got some HI items, coconut foot lotion, choco covered mac nuts, HI calendar and Banana Mac Pancake mix.

Patsy..Thank you so much... I love HI and love enerything

Sherry

You're welcome :). Happy holidays! :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter