Disney ONLY Sent/Received

MickeyMamma,

I got my package today....I LOVE it!!!!:thumbsup2 Thanks so much!

The Mickey ears ornament is BEAUTIFUL! I have never seen that one before. It will look GREAT on my Disney only tree! The Mickey lanyard is great too! My DS4 already took it from me and is putting his Pal Mickey on it as I am typing this! :cloud9:

I found that ornament in the World of Disney store in NYC and just LOVED it! When I saw that Mickey was your favorite, I figured it was a good choice for you. Glad that you like it all.

My package arrived Saturday. I opened it last night. It was from Helen (don't know her screen name :confused3 )

There was
Tinkerbell ornament
Snowman mug with cocoa
blue snowflake picture frame
snowflake towel
picture album
and holiday stickers.

The kids have already claimed the stickers and the ornament, LOL!

Thanks Helen!

I received my package today, thank you Buffy. (Disneygirlatheart) :)

I received....

A Tink messenger bag
A very large purple Eeyore, Pooh and Tigger Mug (it says Tiki Kingdom)
4 mini stockings - 2 Mickey, 1 Pooh, and 1 Tinkerbell
A stocking shaped box of Fudge filled princess bells

I love very chocolatey cocoa, so I use 2 packets. Well with the
new mug, I am gonna need 3. :teeth:

You are very welcome. I hope you enjoy everything and have a Happy Holiday Season!

I got my package today....Thanks Elle-TN! It's soooo ADORABLE!

I got a Hallmark Keepsake Mickey & Minnie ornament set. It's so CUTE! :cloud9:

Hi! I got mine today (was out of town this weekend) and it is so cute! It is a Walt Disney Studios Water Tower Lamp and I don't know her disname but thank you so much!! It reminds me of my Disney World vacations:cloud9:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!:love:

THat should be from me :) Glad you like it, I love that lamp. It reminds me of WDW too :goodvibes

Wanted to check in and say a big "thank you" to 'pooh girl71. Cassidy got her package last night when we got home and I just finally made it to the computer to post.
She got a gorfeous Tinkerball fleece throw with her name on it and a High School Musical2 Karaoke CD. She's already using the blanket and took the CD to her aunmt's tonight for their sleepover. Tell your DD that Cassidy really liked it. Thanks and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.:santa:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Cindy, I received my package yesterday....it was filled to the top!

Tinkerbell Magic Wands (stir sticks)
Tink pillow
2 snowglobe ornaments (mickey & goofy)
Princess Paddle Ball
Tink pen
Peter Pan Pen
Eeyore pen
Mickey pin
3 trading pins (Dalmations, Disney Bus, Christmas Tree)
Mickey & Minnie Ornament
Santa Note Pad
Santa To Do List Pad

Thanks, so much Cindy! I can't wait to hang the ornaments on my all Disney tree....

Raquel

Wanted to check in and say a big "thank you" to 'pooh girl71. Cassidy got her package last night when we got home and I just finally made it to the computer to post.
She got a gorfeous Tinkerball fleece throw with her name on it and a High School Musical2 Karaoke CD. She's already using the blanket and took the CD to her aunmt's tonight for their sleepover. Tell your DD that Cassidy really liked it. Thanks and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.:santa:

Glad she liked it :goodvibes

Going back to check through the thread to see who is left to receive. I know all packages have been sent.

I'm still waiting here, although I know mail usually takes 5 - 7 days from the USA to the UK.

Since yours was going out of country it may take a little extra time. I haven't heard back from one person but I know all the others are in the mail.

Hiya,

Nothing here yet but I'm sure it'll be along soon :) Also hoping mine arrives in the States soon as its been posted a while, probably delayed due to thanksgiving?

Cya,
Gaspodé

My package came today. I am not sure who it was from. There was no address or card inside. It had lots of goodies which I loved.
Disney Case Holder
Disney Candy in a cute little pouch
Pencil
stickers
cell phone charm
magic cloth
I know I am leaving something out, but I loved it all. Thank you so much to whoever sent it. Have a Happy Holiday!

I don't think Michael has received his yet. I will check with his mother tonight. Unless she forgot to tell me. Kids today!!!

Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter