Disney Picture of the day Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wondering the same thing. I've missed their posts and pictures
Someone should go to one of their posts, click on their profile and send them a private message to make sure everything is okay. . . just a suggestion.

Primevil whirl
100_0607.jpg

ClaraBug said:

I have never noticed that before! Thanks for posting this photo, I'll be looking for it on our next visit!

Dznefreek said:
Someone should go to one of their posts, click on their profile and send them a private message to make sure everything is okay. . . just a suggestion.

Now why didn't I think of that? :idea:

I just sent an email! Hopefully all is well with the two of them and they're just caught up in the Christmas rush.

WebmasterAlex said:
Over the holiday weekend we will be upgrading the boards to the latest version of the VBulletin software. This upgrade will involve major downtime for the boards. I will be bringing them down around 5pm on Friday and it will take 24 to 48 hours to upgrade them.
The new VBulletin has a host of exciting new features, this should really make the boards a better place for all of us.
Alex
I'll miss you guys!!!

Let's get all those pics up before we have to go through withdrawls!

My DS experience on POTC in 2006. Not as eventful as DD back in 2003!
Disney06-5.jpg

Plus, another favorite of mine in case I miss some time at the boards due to upgrading!
DSC03349-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter