Disney Planning Sheets with packing list

ok - i have everyone up until this post and i'm going away for the weekend so anyone past this post will have to wait until Monday - sorry -

i'm glad everyone likes it - i really did think i was the only over planner out there LOL.

happy planning everyone.

I would love a copy also. We're leaving May 5th and I'm still working on things. :) My email is goofy320 at aol

I would like one too and if it's not too much trouble, the packing list as well...clarinet_diva04@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance!!!

If you would be so kind as to send me a copy of this as well as the packing list, it would be most appreciated. This is such a cute Idea. I was telling my DH and he said wow someone out there more organized and more of a planner than you. Hope you had a great weekend. And thanks again for sharing with your fellow DISers!!!:thumbsup2 debbie682@yahoo.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter