2. Mr. Potato Head

Group P(Mickeys Backyard BBQ)

I will do a paper piecing

Good Morning Dit!

I'd like to have
Group C-DTD/Princess Store

Group D. Misc. DTD

Group E.DTD-Rainforest Cafe

I would also like Group B-Buzzlightyear if you open another group. Thanks a bunch!

Good Morning Dit!

I'd like to have
Group C-DTD/Princess Store

Group D. Misc. DTD

Group E.DTD-Rainforest Cafe

I would also like Group B-Buzzlightyear if you open another group. Thanks a bunch!

I didn't go camping last night - it was raining so DS went with his "manny". Anyway, give Michi - Buzz Lightyear in B and just gve me what no one wants in that group

Thank you Susie! That's sweet of you!!!!!:goodvibes

Alrighty, I moved MichiBelle to BuzzLightyear. Susie I put you in TinkerToys. If you'd prefer the Lego shark or dragon, let me know.

I would like to do a shaker box for group F? winterland/Summerland mini golf.

Rebecca

Thank you Susie! That's sweet of you!!!!!:goodvibes

Alrighty, I moved MichiBelle to BuzzLightyear. Susie I put you in TinkerToys. If you'd prefer the Lego shark or dragon, let me know.

Susie, are you sure? I really do appreciate that! Thank you so very much!

Ok, so I guess I will do for
Group B-Buzz/Photomats & an ATC

Group C. DTD-Princess Store/Large Tag & Deco sqaures(embellished sqaures)

Group D Misc DTD-Large Tag & ATC ?

Group E Rainforest-Photomats,Squares.

Thanks DIT & Susie!

My choices of embellies are some what certain. I nedd to think about them a little more...

Rebecca, I've added you! Thanks!

Michi, for those groups you don't have to tell me your elements so you can switch to whatever as you create. As long as you send in 2 elements, I'm fine. It's groups F-R that I need to know the element.:goodvibes

Susie, for your groups in F-R, I'll need you to let me know what element you are making.

Thanks everyone!

Rebecca, I've added you! Thanks!

Michi, for those groups you don't have to tell me your elements so you can switch to whatever as you create. As long as you send in 2 elements, I'm fine. It's groups F-R that I need to know the element.:goodvibes

Susie, for your groups in F-R, I'll need you to let me know what element you are making.

Thanks everyone!

I don't have a particular element in mind so I will see what others take.

Susie, are you sure? I really do appreciate that! Thank you so very much!

Ok, so I guess I will do for
Group B-Buzz/Photomats & an ATC

Group C. DTD-Princess Store/Large Tag & Deco sqaures(embellished sqaures)

Group D Misc DTD-Large Tag & ATC ?

Group E Rainforest-Photomats,Squares.

Thanks DIT & Susie!

My choices of embellies are some what certain. I nedd to think about them a little more...

Oh ok wheww, I'm glad for that then. Thanks Stephanie!

Even though my scrap room is packed up for the next month, can I have:

F - Winter Summerland
G - Fantasia Gardens - Paper Piecing
M - Blizzard Beach
N - Typhoon Lagoon

I'll figure out what other elements I want to do after more signups, I think. Without my stuff, I don't know what I want to make.

Thanks! We are now only 13 days from closing! The underwriter has approved everything, the money is where it needs to be, so we should be all set. And I'm going nuts! I have to remember to send you the new address, but not until we have the keys, because I don't want to jinx anything. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter