Disney Stuff Outside the Parks Swap - CLOSED & COMPLETE

I bet you are really anxious for these last 13 days to get done with so that you can get into the house and make it your own. My fingers are crossed for your that all goes as planned! :thumbsup2 No worries on the address. We've got plenty of time before I mail anything!:lmao:

Can I play too please :) Glad some spots are still open - I had a table at our school's flea market this morning. There wasn't a whole lot of shoppers so it was just ok.
I'd like to do the following:

B - Lego Water Dragon
C. - Pirate wheel
D - Shopping

Thanks much!
Michelle

I would like to sign up for groups:
A-Around the resort-Chillin' in the Hammock
Q-Mickey's Backyard BBQ-photomats
Thanks!:)

Can I have group F (WinterSummerland) doing elements.

Welcome wdwfan16!!!!! Thanks for joining, I'll go add you to Group F now. Will you please tell me what element you'll be making? There's a list of element choices in the 1st post.

Also, since this and the pages swap are 2 separate swaps, you (being a newbie) can do 2 groups in each if you want. I'm not pressuring you to do that if you are happy with just the 2 groups. But wanted to let you know that incase you wanted more than this group and the page group, you can choose 1 more in each.

Survived a very crowded day at the Baltimore Aquarium and spent the night at my parent's house. Still don't have a working computer connection. Verizon can't seem to make up their mind as to what the problem is. Anyway...May I please have the following groups?
A-Relaxing
B1-Tigger, pooh and piglet
C-Pirates in jail
D-Rainforest cafe (eventhough I'll never eat there again)
E-general shopping

Thanks for hostessing.

Welcome wdwfan16!!!!! Thanks for joining, I'll go add you to Group F now. Will you please tell me what element you'll be making? There's a list of element choices in the 1st post.

Also, since this and the pages swap are 2 separate swaps, you (being a newbie) can do 2 groups in each if you want. I'm not pressuring you to do that if you are happy with just the 2 groups. But wanted to let you know that incase you wanted more than this group and the page group, you can choose 1 more in each.

I am making squares. 2 will be golf balls, 1 or 2 will be Santa Hats and 1 or 2 will be beach pails with shovels. I will have 4 - 6 squares.

Thanks for joining in tyniknate!!! I hope your internet connection gets fixed soon. I would go through some serious withdrawals without my internet!:scared1: I've got your groups added. We aren't overly fond of Rainforest Cafe either. The only meal we now eat there is breakfast at the one in AK, it's awesome!!!!!

wdwfan16, thanks for letting me know your elements! Sounds great!:goodvibes

Can I please have the following:

A– Around the Resort (this is not to be resort specific, just general resort fun)
3. Our room

F1 - WinterSummerland Miniature Golf
1. photomats

K - Water Activities (parasailing, wakeboarding, waterskiing, tubing)
1. photomats

M - Blizzard Beach
2. journal tags

N - Typhoon Lagoon
2. journal tags

P - Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show
2. photomats

Thanks!

I can help fill C and take Stitch. Also if someone wants to do Food in A I can do Exploring the Resort, I don't care which one I do.

Tigger, thanks for taking that last spot in Group C. I'll leave you where you are in Group A unless someone comes along and would prefer the food over exploring. Thank you!:goodvibes

I'll take the Food! in A.

You can put tyniknate from B2 to my spot in B.

I can also do photomats in M-Blizzard and N-Typhoon.

So I will have three groups total.

AWM, thanks for taking a couple more spots!

Alright everyone, this thread is now the progress thread. In the 2nd post, I've listed all the swappers and their groups. Please verify that yours are listed correctly.

Also, be sure to take note of how many to make for each group as they are not all the same.

For those of you in Group F - WinterSummerland, that is a group of 7. DuchessTisha was the only one to sign up for Group F1 so I just moved her up into the other group.

Susie and DuchessTisha, you are the only 2 in Group P - Spirit of Aloha. It's up to you if you want to continue with that group. Please let me know.

tyniknate, nobody else signed up in Group B1 - DTD Photo Ops. AWM dropped her spot in B (she had the Lego Shark). I put you in that spot. Is that okay?

Please check your groups and pm your info to me. I'll be getting my info to you either this morning or this afternoon.

Thanks for joining and I hope everyone will have fun with this swap!!!!!

I meant that you should probably put her Tigger et all theme in place of my theme. tyniknate may not have stuff to make a Lego set. :flower3:

My groups look good. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter