• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Visa Summer Discount

Thank you! Oooo I love WL!! We’re thinking of only doing Epcot and HS this time… split stay with Universal. Thinking of a walkable hotel to those two parks… and reasonably priced for 5 adults. Enjoy your stay!
I’ve stayed at Beach Club and I really loved the vibe. Walkable to both but you also have the boat to either as well. Also I’d probably ride the Skyliner in loop cause it’s like the people mover only over traffic 🤣 With 5 sharing you could do a DVC room pretty easily. I haven’t stayed at Boardwalk but it’s on my list.

I’ve stayed at Beach Club and I really loved the vibe. Walkable to both but you also have the boat to either as well. Also I’d probably ride the Skyliner in loop cause it’s like the people mover only over traffic 🤣 With 5 sharing you could do a DVC room pretty easily. I haven’t stayed at Boardwalk but it’s on my list.
Thanks! Haha I agree about the Skyliner

Is the 35% disney visa special still available? I thought it ended?
It’s still there but there’s no availability left at some of the resorts using this discount

It’s still there but there’s no availability left at some of the resorts using this discount
I actually stumbled on the Visa rate earlier this week. Originally had a June reservation for a POR/ASMu split stay. I googled Disney Visa discount just as an afterthought. I saw that Coronado Springs rate was $172/nt. A moderate under $200 in June!!?? We’ve always been a POR family, bit for an extra savings of $300, I can be flexible!

I’m actually super excited! It’s just me and my husband, so the vibe and style of CSR is perfect for us now as empty nesters and I can’t wait for our Toledo reservation!

Just want to say thanks for bringing this to light, I had no idea about it. And I did have to type it in the search bar, it was not coming up as available even though our Disney visa is on file and we've been using it for years.

Saved us a few hundred dollars for our July trip.

Okay- I’m thinking of getting this visa- I was told I need to make my deposit on that card. Can I also make a payment with an another form of payment on the Disney portal? When I cancel my current reservation part of that will be refunded to multiple payments I made. I want to use a virtual card I got at work towards this trip. I do want to take advantage to no interest 6 months on the remaining balance.

Last edited:
It’s been a little while since I stayed at a WDW hotel. We’re thinking of using this discount to book a deluxe… room only. Can you tell me the cancellation policy? Is it cancel before 30 days of trip to avoid fee?
As with any other booking (with or without a discount), that depends on whether you book room only or a package that includes tickets:

If it's room only, you can cancel and receive your full deposit back up to 5 days. Balance is due upon check-out.

For packages, you can cancel and get your deposit back up until 30 days, the entire package gets charged at 30 days, and the entire package becomes fully non-refundable 1 day before.

HTH!

Just decided on a trip and booked with this discount. Seems like in the past 3-4 years, the options with a discount were rather slim pickings, but was pleasantly surprised at the number of options available either through this offer or the general public discount.

Okay- I’m thinking of getting this visa- I was told I need to make my deposit on that card. Can I also make a payment with an another form of payment on the Disney portal? When I cancel my current reservation part of that will be refunded to multiple payments I made. I want to use a virtual card I got at work towards this trip. I do want to take advantage to no interest 6 months on the remaining balance.
When I went to put the deposit, it would only list Disney Visa as a payment option, but I don't know how it works for the balance.

As with any other booking (with or without a discount), that depends on whether you book room only or a package that includes tickets:

If it's room only, you can cancel and receive your full deposit back up to 5 days. Balance is due upon check-out.

For packages, you can cancel and get your deposit back up until 30 days, the entire package gets charged at 30 days, and the entire package becomes fully non-refundable 1 day before.

HTH!
Thank you! As of now, we booked room only and will probably purchase tickets through UT.

I actually stumbled on the Visa rate earlier this week. Originally had a June reservation for a POR/ASMu split stay. I googled Disney Visa discount just as an afterthought. I saw that Coronado Springs rate was $172/nt. A moderate under $200 in June!!?? We’ve always been a POR family, bit for an extra savings of $300, I can be flexible!

I’m actually super excited! It’s just me and my husband, so the vibe and style of CSR is perfect for us now as empty nesters and I can’t wait for our Toledo reservation!
I just wanted to tell you, we have stayed at POR and PORFQ and enjoyed them very much. We just stayed in January at CS with family for the first time and enjoyed it so much. We stayed with a similar rate you got in Casitas building 4. it was close to a bus stop and we did not find the resort too big to walk around with the newer bridges. The Gran Destino Tower is beautiful and the whole resort was so quiet and peaceful. Loved all the amenities, restaurants and bars. My hubby who is not a Disney fanatic loved the resort too, so much so he suggested we return in July for our anniversary. We are going to stay in the tower this time. Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter