Disney Wonder 7-night Mexico September 2017

How exciting! We were just in Tucson his past weekend visiting relatives. It was beautiful weather. We also stopped to see the dessert museum! Very fun place:-)
Yes it is just really hot The dessert museu
Welcome, fellow AZ family! We're in Phoenix, and we also have 3 girls! They'll be 10, 13, and almost 16 when we cruise, so our 13 year olds will possibly meet in Edge.

Our oldest celebrated her birthday on the last Wonder cruise we did. We were in Cabo that day. :) She got a special birthday certificate and button, plus a bunch of servers sang to her at dinner and brought out a special dessert. (You can see pics in my trip report HERE. The birthday pics are on Day 6.)
Awesome we have a 13/14/16 that would be amazing if the see each other:)

I have a question how do u sign up to be apart of the fish extender group and how many items do I make/purchase:)

TigerLily had mentioned organizing the Fish Extender group, but I don't think we've got anything nailed down yet. As far as how many items, that depends on how many people the group decides to put in each list. On previous cruises we've done groups of about 20 rooms, more than that seems borderline unmanageable, but it's all up to the group to figure out the details.

TigerLily had mentioned organizing the Fish Extender group, but I don't think we've got anything nailed down yet. As far as how many items, that depends on how many people the group decides to put in each list. On previous cruises we've done groups of about 20 rooms, more than that seems borderline unmanageable, but it's all up to the group to figure out the details.
Do we have enough people for a group? Maybe 10 or 15 rooms?

Last edited:
Weird FE question. My hubby and I just got back from cruising Alaska on the Wonder and are booking our second one!!! I saw alot of FEs but was wondeing if they ever do just adult groups, we will not be cruising with kids, but pintrest has me super excited to try on this cruise.

Weird FE question. My hubby and I just got back from cruising Alaska on the Wonder and are booking our second one!!! I saw alot of FEs but was wondeing if they ever do just adult groups, we will not be cruising with kids, but pintrest has me super excited to try on this cruise.

I've never seen a specifically adult only group, but we've done FE several times and we don't have any kids. We made one gift for each room which could be used for all and then if they had kids we added a few very small individual things for them (stickers, pencils, etc).

Hey Everyone,

I apologize for the delay in getting the FE list started. I'll be putting together a spreadsheet and asking for information from interested parties in about two weeks. (We are going out of town next week, so this week and next are super busy.)

Thanks for your patience. In the meantime, I've started a Facebook group for our cruise. Join us there if you'd like!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/238803986491669/

Just booked our first ever Disney Cruise! We have cruised in the South Pacific a couple of times and around New Zealand but not with Disney and not out of the USA! We are a family of 4 from Australia. Our kids will be 10 & 12 at sailing time. We will be visiting Disneyland, LA and San Diego on this trip and maybe San Francisco. Really excited about the fish exchange - sounds fun!

Not sure if everyone is watching this thread but the Wonder is currently undergoing her dry dock in Cadiz and the last several days there have been several pictures released from those working on her. Really interesting to watch! I can't wait for Tiana's Place.

http://www.disboards.com/threads/di...-on-new-frozen-show-coming-to-wonder.3516346/
Sooo excited. I know its too early to start a countdown but we can't help it. Even though this will be our first Disney cruise we are so excited to see the changes and Tiana's sounds like such a great idea for a restaurant.

I'm probably late in realizing this, but I just noticed our cruise will be decked out in Halloween decorations! I was hoping when they anounced this years' Halloween sailings but I figured we wouldnt know until next year! Yay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter