Disney Wonder 7-night Mexico September 2017

My friend and I "Noel" just booked this cruise today!! And we are more excited. We are also from San Diego& Disney Annual Passholders ::MinnieMo We heard about the fish extender and we are more then happy to Join. THIS will be our first Disney cruise. Plus its a halloween theme! Hope to meet someof you guys :tigger:

Hello! We just booked this cruise (our 5th! and second Mexican Riviera) and are super excited! We're from the Bay Area so are very happy to see West Coast cruises again. I'm not 100% sure, but I think we'd like to be included in the Fish Extender group when that gets up and running. :)

Hello All! We are a family of 4 with 10 and 9 year old boys. We have traveled on Disney Cruises before to the Caribbean, Puerto Rico, Alaska, Norway, Baja and now Mexico. Out last cruise was 2015. We are always happy to be going to Disney. We are experienced fish extender people and are hoping to participate on this cruise. Let me know who is in charge of the sign up list.

Hi Everyone!
I booked this cruise last Fall for hubby and my 10th anniversary (he does not know yet) this coming September. It will be just us. This is my third on DCL and his second. We are DVC members and seasoned cruisers on several lines. We're from NY and it will be our first time in SD (hoping to come in a day or two early to do some sight seeing). I'm up for the FE exchange but will need to make a new one :( as someone stole ours on our last DCL cruise (and it had our names customized on it).

I'm very excited. We have only been to Cabo (and loved it) so looking forward to exploring new places. It is going to be hard to keep the secret!

also going to try to do the fish extender, just learning about it and wondering how we meet other who would also like to take part.
Typically, the meet is set up by someone in this group. On one cruise (DCL) we did it the first day, right after the muster, another cruise, we did it the first sea day. On an NCL cruise we did, the organizer contacted the cruise line and they set aside a spot for us to meet and brought by the Cruise Director and a couple of officers and offered us some free apps.

For the FE, someone puts together a list of all the people who want to participate so you know before you go how many families/people and types of goodies to bring. I agree with one of the posters above, more than 15/20 it becomes too much. I don't mind putting the FE list together (unless someone else wants to) if someone else is willing to set up the Meet and Greet.

Hey Everyone,

I apologize for the delay in getting the FE list started. I'll be putting together a spreadsheet and asking for information from interested parties in about two weeks. (We are going out of town next week, so this week and next are super busy.)

Thanks for your patience. In the meantime, I've started a Facebook group for our cruise. Join us there if you'd like!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/238803986491669/

UWTigerLily has volunteered to organize the FE list. I'm not on FaceBook so I don't know if anything is being done over there or not. We booked so long ago that we've been pretty quiet just hoping time would pass but I think it's time to start getting excited!

UWTigerLily has volunteered to organize the FE list. I'm not on FaceBook so I don't know if anything is being done over there or not. We booked so long ago that we've been pretty quiet just hoping time would pass but I think it's time to start getting excited!
Oh, great! Thanks TigerLily (sorry I missed that)! Yes, we are almost at the 6 month mark. I was looking at flights and insurance last night.

We just booked our first Disney cruise. I'm more excited than the kids!! We have a tween and a teen. Can they participate in the FE too? Can we create a group for older kids that may not like hair bows and Hot Wheels?

Oh, great! Thanks TigerLily (sorry I missed that)! Yes, we are almost at the 6 month mark. I was looking at flights and insurance last night.

Hey wildcatwmn, I haven't seen UWTigerLily on here for a while (August) and she's only got 4 posts. The FB page she said she put up doesn't exist. If we don't hear from her soon, would you still be interested in doing the FE group?

There is a FB group for our cruise (my DH is in it) but I don't think it's associated with this group. Doesn't hurt to be in both and get to know more people I suppose!

We just booked our first Disney cruise. I'm more excited than the kids!! We have a tween and a teen. Can they participate in the FE too? Can we create a group for older kids that may not like hair bows and Hot Wheels?

Hi Peaches! Each FE group sets their own rules but I've never been in one that was just for kids. The ones I was in had adult only cabins, little kids, medium kids, teens, everyone. We gave age appropriate gifts for each.

Hey wildcatwmn, I haven't seen UWTigerLily on here for a while (August) and she's only got 4 posts. The FB page she said she put up doesn't exist. If we don't hear from her soon, would you still be interested in doing the FE group?

There is a FB group for our cruise (my DH is in it) but I don't think it's associated with this group. Doesn't hurt to be in both and get to know more people I

Hi Peaches! Each FE group sets their own rules but I've never been in one that was just for kids. The ones I was in had adult only cabins, little kids, medium kids, teens, everyone. We gave age appropriate gifts for each.

Can you please let me know the exact name of the Facebook group for our cruise? I would love to join it. Thanks!

There is a FB group for our cruise (my DH is in it) but I don't think it's associated with this group. Doesn't hurt to be in both and get to know more people I suppose!

ImDMous, sure, no problem. We have time so if she doesn't re-surface on here I'll jump in and help. Has anyone started a sign up sheet?

I found the FB group...not sure why I couldn't the first time...

Can you please let me know the exact name of the Facebook group for our cruise? I would love to join it. Thanks!

I found it. I tried to message you but don't see an option to send you a message. Send me a PM or do a search by ship name and date.

I found it. I tried to message you but don't see an option to send you a message. Send me a PM or do a search by ship name and date.

thanks I am trying to figure out how to PM on here but it isnt going well. hahaha. I will poke around on FB and try to find the group there. Thanks!

thanks I am trying to figure out how to PM on here but it isnt going well. hahaha. I will poke around on FB and try to find the group there. Thanks!
I think you have to have atleast 10 posts to be able to receive PM. There's a test board where you can post just to reach that number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter