Disney World changing to powdered creamer

OK. So do the resort quick service locations still offer dairy like milk or half and half to add to coffee? Or would I need to buy a carton of milk?
I asked the lady refilling supplies (sugar, stirrers, etc) where I could get milk for my coffee and she went and brought me a carton....

Definitely look around before going to buy anything - they might have a carafe with milk or half and half somewhere around the coffee. I've found creamer options are typically resort dependent. For example - when most deluxe resorts only had "original" flavored CoffeeMate available, I was able to find CoffeeMate in Original, French Vanilla AND Hazelnut at All-Star movies. Of course - if they all are really switching to powder - good luck.,... :-(

I remember the last time we stayed at a resort (2012 POFQ) they still had the big square stainless steel dispensers for milk, drinking or cereal, etc. at the drink area of the self serve in the food court. Whole milk and skim. I used that in my coffee. I guess that's now a thing of the past?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter