• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World changing to powdered creamer

Last edited:

No shortage of creamers as I can see. I am a dietician at a Veterans' hospital and we never have any difficulty getting creamers. Four different flavors as well as half and half. Plenty to go around. And powdered creamer is much much less expensive.

Liquid Coffee Mate is not much better tbh.

I still remember ropedropping Frozen back when it first opened with plans to do Las Halles bakery right after. So that morning instead of making coffee in my room with the real milk I supplied myself in the fridge, I decided to wait for the ’better’ coffee. Only after spending 30 minutes on line and $40+ for my family did we found out CoffeeMate only. Yuck!

This trip I threw out 2 coffees ($12 worth). One was the cold brew from Joffrey’s in Contemporary, the second was Joffrey’s specialty cold brew in Pixar Place. On wait a minute… actually 3. The coffee at the Creperie was also undrinkable due to being room temp and tasting like dishwater.

There’s a reason Starbucks has long lines at the parks. It’s hard to get decent coffee. I prefer local cafes at home to Starbucks, but at least they’re consistent.

As we're driving this time, I'm looking forward to bringing our coffee pot, grinder, and favorite roast. Even if I were flying I think I'd pack an Aeropress and pre-grind my own supply!

As we're driving this time, I'm looking forward to bringing our coffee pot, grinder, and favorite roast. Even if I were flying I think I'd pack an Aeropress and pre-grind my own supply!
Didn’t even think to do that. Bringing my aeropress next time! It will travel great :)

I remember many years ago when Disney served (and advertised) their coffee as Nescafé.

The French Market at Disneyland was sponsored by Stouffers. I never understood that one. About as bad as if the Pizza Planet was sponsored by Dominio's. Now if the Ratatouille restaurant at Disneyland Paris was sponsored by Chef Boyardee that would be funny.

Mixed feelings about this.

Definitely prefer creamer but about one-third of the half-and-half I’ve used in DVC rooms in the last few years had gone bad. I’ve dumped perhaps a dozen cups of coffee since 2020.

🤢

OK. So do the resort quick service locations still offer dairy like milk or half and half to add to coffee? Or would I need to buy a carton of milk?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter