Disney World mask requirements

• Want to go now

Votes: 29 85.3%
  • Will not go

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters

Weedy

DIS Veteran
Now that the outdoor mask mandate has been lifted are you more or less likely to book a vacation at WDW?

Neither.
But it's definitely a step in the right direction. :)
We just want to wait until our whole family is fully vaccinated (which likely won't be until the fall) before even entertaining the idea of travel to the States.

I went while masks were still required outdoors. I just wanted to wait until I was vaccinated which I felt was more important. I won't hesitate to return.

That’s a good start. We usually go in September and it’s just too hot to wear a mask all the time. We were supposed to go last year but rebooked to this year. But I think I’m going to rebook again to next year. We want to take our son, daughter-in-law, and 3 granddaughters. Plus my daughter-in-law’s mother is coming. It would be the first trip for the girls. We have 3 rooms booked and I just can’t see spending that kind of money until everything is as close to normal again as it can get. Plus there are still so many attractions that aren’t done yet.

We already have a trip planned this year. Disney is likely on the list next year when my younger child can get vaccinated.

Been with masks and it was fine.
No more likely or less likely to go. We will stay with our usual schedule

Didn't make a difference. Been twice with masks without any issues (including a trip in the heat of August - didn't even notice it) and fully planned on wearing masks the whole time for my October trip, so wouldn't have changed my plans.

Doesn't make a difference to me. We chose not to go before being fully vaccinated, and now that we are, we've decided to wait until parades and fireworks are back. Masks weren't ever really a factor either way.

Went in April and May mostly for cheer competitions, but also visited the parks, before the mask rule was relaxed. Really looking forward to returning with the new rules.

My daughters and I went last October and the masks were a pain in the heat to us. If that were the only way to go, I would do it, but I am happy to see the mandate lifted outdoors in common areas. I am hoping the masks will be totally gone by the time we go again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter