DISNEY WORLD vs. DISNEYLAND

One thing you have to keep in mind saying you can get everything done at DLR in 4-5 days is the ages of the kids in your family. My kids are 10 and 11, and we can do everything in 5 days, some things multiple times over.

But that was last year...and this year we had some young kids with us and that slowed things way down. With the child swaps and the general "young child" things...we were there 5 days and although we rode pretty much everything we wanted to (and some things WAY more times than we wanted to) we definitely didn't get to all of the shows/parades, etc.

I don't know how you can say Disneyland isn't in LA. OK, it's in a suburb of LA, but you're getting a LOT of people from LA in the park...

I can say it quite easily because it's a fact. Disneyland is located in Anaheim. Not even in the same county as Los Angeles.

Yes, you are going to get people from Los Angeles in the parks. You are also going to get people from Anaheim, Orange, Villa Park, Garden Grove, Riverside, Santa Ana, etc. As well as people from various cities and states throughout the United States.

I'm not quite sure what that has to do with anything though.

I was merely stating a fact. Disneyland is not in Los Angeles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter