Disneyland Paris Studios

Hi Cheeky :wave:

- hope you have a great time and that you come back and tell us all about it ;)

Wish i could take time off work at the moment as i would love to go to DLP for the opeing of the Studios, didn't Rob go to the preview sometime last week? correct me if i am wrong i would love to hear all about it!!!!!!!

Eda

well - i leave on the 20th for Disneyland Paris. we're going via eurostar straight to the park and are there for 3 days. i managed to grab the last day of the "Grand Premiere" package - so we're staying on site (hotel santa fe) and both get grand opening pins and a 'commemorative gift' in our room. I'm looking forward to seeing what that is.

andrew and i are big fans of the studios in florida - so i'm anxious to see how this park compares. andrew just wants to ride the rock n roller coaster on a loop all day, so it will be a chore to drag him away from that to see the rest. :bounce:

of course i'll tell you guys all about it.
:D
cheeky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter