• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's ALL-STAR MOVIES RESORT Information & Questions

Hello. I'm trying to send a fax to the hotel, but I can't make it work, it always fails to be sent. Aren't they using faxes anymore? Is there any other way to contact (besides calling obviously).

Thank you!

Anyone have any luck recently having their room ready before 3? Did the online check in and put 12 as the arrival time.

My DD19 and I are staying at this resort in June 2023.

Question…..Does the mini fridge have a tiny freezer at the top (on the inside)?
I’m renting a car and I’d like to get some Uncrustables at the Super Walmart close by to take in the parks with us for some lunches. I don’t want to buy them and find no freezer.

Thank you to those that answer.

My DD19 and I are staying at this resort in June 2023.

Question…..Does the mini fridge have a tiny freezer at the top (on the inside)?
I’m renting a car and I’d like to get some Uncrustables at the Super Walmart close by to take in the parks with us for some lunches. I don’t want to buy them and find no freezer.

Thank you to those that answer.
No fridge with freezer. It's more like a beverage cooler.

Someone posted on Facebook that butter, jelly and peanut butter were available in the food court. I know that butter and jelly were always available for free, but is peanut butter also free?

Someone posted on Facebook that butter, jelly and peanut butter were available in the food court. I know that butter and jelly were always available for free, but is peanut butter also free?
It was hit or miss for us. There were days it was out (lil jiff individual containers) and other days that they weren't.

Couple of questions about COFFEE here. Are they still using the Cuisinart pod machines that take those flat round pods? If yes, has anyone found those pods available to buy elsewhere? We drink a lot of coffee and we don’t love the Joffrey stuff, but we do make coffee in the room a lot. Also, does Disney have any liquid creamer in the room still? While we’ll buy some creamer when we do a grocery store run, do they have individual creamers at the food court in case we run out? I know housekeeping will refresh this stuff, but they come every other day and we’ll use everything in one day and I hate to keep making room requests for more coffee supplies.

And do they still sell cases of water in the gift shop? Again, I’ll buy a case at the store, but we are right at the edge of needing two vs one case for our trip and I’m wondering if that would be a back up solution if we run out yet want to try to avoid park prices.

Couple of questions about COFFEE here. Are they still using the Cuisinart pod machines that take those flat round pods? If yes, has anyone found those pods available to buy elsewhere? We drink a lot of coffee and we don’t love the Joffrey stuff, but we do make coffee in the room a lot. Also, does Disney have any liquid creamer in the room still? While we’ll buy some creamer when we do a grocery store run, do they have individual creamers at the food court in case we run out? I know housekeeping will refresh this stuff, but they come every other day and we’ll use everything in one day and I hate to keep making room requests for more coffee supplies.

And do they still sell cases of water in the gift shop? Again, I’ll buy a case at the store, but we are right at the edge of needing two vs one case for our trip and I’m wondering if that would be a back up solution if we run out yet want to try to avoid park prices.
I’m here now and have some answers for you. The coffee maker is the same flat pods. There are creamers and sugar in the drawer and you can get more from the food court. Also you can call housekeeping to request more of anything and if you see any carts you can get from there. I wouldn’t be concerned about calling for more supplies seeing that they only come every other day. I don’t know of another other hotel that has housekeeping every other day!

They no longer sell the multiple packs of water. I asked at Movies and also went to Music and they don’t have any either. Very disappointed because we don’t like the water here and need it to take medicine. However, I did buy 2 bottles of water at the airport to bring here. I will fill the bottles with water from the soda machines as it is filtered water.

Can anyone tell me what the largest size milk you can buy at All Star Movies is? I seem to recall being able to buy maybe a half gallon at the gift shop there back in 2019. Thanks!

I’m here now and have some answers for you. The coffee maker is the same flat pods. There are creamers and sugar in the drawer and you can get more from the food court. Also you can call housekeeping to request more of anything and if you see any carts you can get from there. I wouldn’t be concerned about calling for more supplies seeing that they only come every other day. I don’t know of another other hotel that has housekeeping every other day!

They no longer sell the multiple packs of water. I asked at Movies and also went to Music and they don’t have any either. Very disappointed because we don’t like the water here and need it to take medicine. However, I did buy 2 bottles of water at the airport to bring here. I will fill the bottles with water from the soda machines as it is filtered water.
Thanks!!! Disappointed about water packs - they were a deal.

One of my girlfriends is planning at November 2023 trip to Disney and we got to talking and I am working on planning one too now.

I have priced some things out and All Star Movies seems like a good fit.
Can someone share the good/bad/ugly?
I stayed at POP last year and loved it. It's $500 more for the week than All Star Movies and I'm not sure if it's worth the price difference so I'd love to hear peoples thoughts on All Star Movies.

My favorite resort is POP. Like you though I have moved to Movies over the last 2 years cause of price. TBH other than the resort being a little more spread out and no skyliner. There isn't much difference. Sometimes the all star resorts share buses and Movies is the last of the 3 for pick up and drop off but they come more often than POP buses in my experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter