• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Information & Questions

Standard hotel toiletries, bar soap, body lotion and a shampoo/conditioner combo.

Is this still the case? We just got back from a stay at Movies and we had shampoo, conditioner (separate), and bar soap, I haven't seen lotion at any non-deluxe resort in a while now.

Is this still the case? We just got back from a stay at Movies and we had shampoo, conditioner (separate), and bar soap, I haven't seen lotion at any non-deluxe resort in a while now.
It might not be, maybe all the bottles I have are older that are shampoo/conditioner. I think you are right about lotion not being available.

Does anyone know if the Jazz building is standard or preferred? We want to be in the Jazz section, and I'm not sure if we should book standard or preferred. Thanks!

I have to re-research this every time but Jazz Inn is considered preferred now. **************.net is a good reference who says "...the other two are the two Jazz Inn buildings, 2 and 9, which I used to recommend before they were designated as preferred."

Lots of other sites including Touring Plans still list Jazz Inn buildings 2 and 9 as standard.

Hello everyone. I recently booked the new passholder offer and Music was the only value resort available when I booked. It's been years since we stayed here, maybe 3 or 4 years. Has anything changed?

Does anyone know if the Jazz building is standard or preferred? We want to be in the Jazz section, and I'm not sure if we should book standard or preferred. Thanks!

When I did online check in, I booked standard and Jazz was not an option to choose. Same with TP, I did the room request through TP and they list Jazz as preferred.

Lotion was removed from CBR and CSR the last couple times I stayed there. Shampoo and conditioner were still separate.

Stayed at Movies in July, got face soap, body soap, and shampoo/conditioner as combo.

anyone know if they have started to offer the no housekeeping incentive for a GC at music yet?

For those who may be wondering what the options are when you do online check-in, here are screenshots.

Thank you for this! Very helpful. Am I correct in assuming this is for a standard room, given the buildings offered as options? I wonder why courtyard view is not an option.

Also, does anyone know what the backside of Country Fair overlooks since, from the resort map, there aren't parking lots along there?

Thank you for this! Very helpful. Am I correct in assuming this is for a standard room, given the buildings offered as options? I wonder why courtyard view is not an option.

Also, does anyone know what the backside of Country Fair overlooks since, from the resort map, there aren't parking lots along there?

We booked standard and these were our options. I use Touring Plans to look at the various room views. The backside of county fair was almost all wooded areas.

Here are a few examples of the views from the backside of building 5 in County Fair (pictures are from the Touring Plans site):

Room 5417:

5417.JPG

Room 5447:

5447.JPG

Room 5411:
5411.JPG

Room 5452:

5452.JPG

Backside of Building 6:

Room 6449:

6449.JPG

Room 6636:

6636.JPG

Last edited:
And sometimes "visitors" will come out of those woods!lol:)

26856790383_da2d57fbb6_c.jpg

Here are a few examples of the views from the backside of building 5 in County Fair (pictures are from the Touring Plans site):

Wow. Thanks for the pictures. This is definitely where I want to be placed if possible.

I'm here now. Pool towels are available at both pools. Food court opens at 6:30am. The closest standard rooms according to Touring Plans are building 8 in Broadway and building 3 in Rock and Roll. Have a great time!

That's good. I just read no pool towels at value pool so I put beach towels on packing list.

All Value Resort Pools now have Pool Towels(Disney has really been "plussing" the values the last few years.).:)

And I mean we are just all going to ask for more towels from housekeeping anyway when we bring our room towels to the pool - seems like no more effort in their part in the long run.

Looking forward to pics Mickeystoonstown! We are AsMu first timers too.

And I mean we are just all going to ask for more towels from housekeeping anyway when we bring our room towels to the pool - seems like no more effort in their part in the long run.
And Calypso Pool at All-Star Music has REALLY stepped up their Pool Towel "game"-each AM before Calypso opens,they place a "rolled-up towel" on each Lounger and stack 4 rolled-up towels on each Table.

Gives Calypso Pool a "Deluxe feel".:)

Towel service is big improvement over 2016 - when we were there then we had to get extra pool towels from the concierge station in reception.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter