Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Information & Questions

Anyone have an update on what is going on with the food court menu and ordering process?

I am here at the moment.

I can only really say what is going on for dinner as I know this is definitely different to before. There is an ice cream counter which serves ice creams milkshakes and smoothies. There's a dessert/pastries fridge next to the ice cream counter and other fridges with drinks and grab and go stuff in. There's another counter which serves BBQ ribs, roast chicken or roast salmon. All other meals (pizza, burger, hot dog, nuggets or sandwiches) are ordered at the checkout then you are given a pager to pick your meal when ready from a window. The menu is much more limited than what is shown on allears or here, the menu is the same EVERY night with no changes of a different meal nightly which is shown on other pages. No make your own pasta. You can order your meal by "mobile ordering" (pre ordering) however you can't use the dining plan to pay for it only credit card. Kids meal include macaroni cheese, hot dog, burger, pizza slice or chicken nuggets, roast chicken and salmon.

I don't think breakfast has changed much from what i can remember from the menus and I haven't had lunch so can't comment.

I must admit I am slightly disappointed as there doesn't seem to be as much choice as listed previously and unfortunately the way it has worked out during our 10 night stay we are often at the resort for dinner so more choice would have been nice.

The best snack credit is the chocolate cake shake which is priced at 7.99 but is also a snack Credit - chocolate shake with chocolate cake and whipped cream in a decorated glass, very nice but very sickly.

They are still allowing you to swap a drink for a dessert at the resort. I always forget to get a drink with my meal as I have a refillable mug and they always put on the receipt I can get a dessert up to 90 minutes after my main meal.

Hope this helps

I am here at the moment.

The menu is much more limited than what is shown on allears or here, the menu is the same EVERY night with no changes of a different meal nightly which is shown on other pages.

Hope this helps

This is VERY helpful thank you. Any possibility you could get a photos of the new limited dinner menu and post it?

The make your own pasta is the my go to safe meal at every resort I stay. It's a shame they decided to go with a more bland and boring menu. This is not shaping up to be a good stay.

Does anyone know if they are offering the opt out of mousekeeping for a disney GC at Asmu yet?
I'm hoping for this for our trip at the end of November.

I've read some reports that the resort can get pretty loud in the evenings, I'm coming over with my family in early to mid November, any had any experience with this problem, thanks Simon

I've read some reports that the resort can get pretty loud in the evenings, I'm coming over with my family in early to mid November, any had any experience with this problem, thanks Simon

Any resort can have an issue with noise. The value resorts, interestingly enough, are more soundproofed than the deluxe resorts since they have a heavy outside door instead of a lighter interior door.

That said, the pool areas are the most likely to be noisy so you could always request a room away from the pools and/or on the backside of the building. The top floor is likely to be quieter as well because you don't have anyone walking around above you.

Finally, the food court area can and does get quite loud in the mornings and evenings.

Music can be "loud" when Groups are there(Cheerleaders,The 15s,etc.),but you should be good for your dates.:)

Hi! Do you know of any updated room pics? I'm assuming (hoping?) the rooms have been reburbed since the photos in the first post. Thanks!

Hi all...we are arriving Dec 7 for 10 days..will pop Warner allow me to sleep the first two days ? Lol...i requested an upper floor room

Anyone there now or have pictures of the Dannimal Smoothies in the fridge case? My sister was interested to see how much they are selling them for.

Hello..looking for info on the cheerleaders crowds in December.at all star music..looks like you are experienced ...thanks

Does anyone know if the Jazz building is standard or preferred? We want to be in the Jazz section, and I'm not sure if we should book standard or preferred. Thanks!

Is Popwarner an every year event? Is it usually the first week of December? We are planning a trip for next year Nov. 24-Dec. 1. Hoping to avoid heavy crowds and all that due to Popwarner!

deepw80- you should be safe its probably going to be hitting me crowd wise this year the tail end of our trip mines nov 27-dec6th so if you leave Dec 1 I think you should miss it completely.

How can we get to either of the mini golf courses using the buses, we won't have a car?

How can we get to either of the mini golf courses using the buses, we won't have a car?

Unless something has changed, the best route i's take bus to DHS then either walk or boat to swan/dolphin. The mini golf course is right next to them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter