Disney's Cinemagine Park (DHS Name Change)

Cinammon gin??

IMG_7348.PNG

A little too much of that (combined with a few too many rides on Journey into Imagination) would explain such a name. If that's how it went down - well, I know Dreamfinder is long gone, but I'd have hoped they looked for his lesser known and less-talented half-brother, Namefinder, and checked his Idea Bag.

Well, I like it. It explains what the park is becoming, the imagination and magic of cinema! :) (although I also like Cinemagic better)

Just because it was my favorite on the survey doesn’t mean it’s a good replacement name

Come to think about it. Combining what everyone’s two suggestions were is actually pretty good! Disney’s Cinemagic Adventure

Just because it was my favorite on the survey doesn’t mean it’s a good replacement name

Come to think about it. Combining what everyone’s two suggestions were is actually pretty good! Disney’s Cinemagic Adventure
It sounds OK, but....

Unfortunately, there’s already a DCA Park (Disney’s California Adventure)

It sounds OK, but....

Unfortunately, there’s already a DCA Park (Disney’s California Adventure)

Well, not of the new Toy Story Land rides is the Alien Saucer Spin and then there is the All Star Sports - so not sure how much disney thinks about abbreviations ;)

Last edited:
I keep reading it as "Cinemagic". I like "Cinemagine" even less.

Maybe they could make the park icon a big jar of cinnamon, because that's what I keep thinking of.

Which reminds me....... do they even still sell cinamon rolls in the park? :laughing:

Last edited:
Imagineer isn't a real word either, but it works.

im·ag·i·neer
iˌmajəˈnir/
noun
noun: imagineer; plural noun: imagineers
  1. 1.
    a person who devises and implements a new or highly imaginative concept or technology, in particular one who devises the attractions in Walt Disney theme parks.
verb
verb: imagineer; 3rd person present: imagineers; past tense: imagineered; past participle: imagineered; gerund or present participle: imagineering
  1. 1.
    devise and implement (such a concept or technology).
    "theme parks are benefiting from a new era of imagineering"

im·ag·i·neer
iˌmajəˈnir/
noun
noun: imagineer; plural noun: imagineers
  1. 1.
    a person who devises and implements a new or highly imaginative concept or technology, in particular one who devises the attractions in Walt Disney theme parks.
verb
verb: imagineer; 3rd person present: imagineers; past tense: imagineered; past participle: imagineered; gerund or present participle: imagineering
  1. 1.
    devise and implement (such a concept or technology).
    "theme parks are benefiting from a new era of imagineering"

Right, but that wasn't a real word before Disney made it one ... unless is your point is 50 years from now Cinemagine will also be considered a real word

Mosy of the names on the list that came out a while back were awful so it was highly likely that the park would have a terrible name once they picked one.

Ugh, keep trying Disney. Soungs like a change just to make a change. In a few years when Movie Theaters don’t exist, it’ll be something totally new.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter