Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Updated:

July 10Disney's Pop Century Resort and Disney's Contemporary Resort
July 29Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
August 12Disney's Polynesian Village Resort and Disney's Art of Animation Resort
August 24Disney's Yacht Club Resort and Disney’s Beach Club Resort
September 21Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
October 1Disney's BoardWalk Inn
October 14Disney's Coronado Springs Resort

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/resorts/

In my opinion Disney is missing a great marketing opportunity here by not upgrading folks from the moderates and values to rooms at Jambo. The magic of an upgrade would sit very well with folk and they'd be gushing about their experience to anyone who will listen, not to mention they'd be wanting to return to Jambo again.

Disney desperately needs some positive PR for multiple reasons, but primarily to create that feeling that they've got our backs right now, the way the Disney World of old did and built a non wavering fan base. No better way than word of mouth.

Last edited:
In my opinion Disney is missing a great marketing opportunity here by not upgrading folks from the moderates and values to rooms at Jambo.
I think that it is currently all about the limited transportation options due to reduced capacity on the buses. I would not expect Jambo house to open until bus guest capacities are allowed to increase.

Dave

Updated:

July 10Disney's Pop Century Resort and Disney's Contemporary Resort
July 29Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
August 12Disney's Polynesian Village Resort and Disney's Art of Animation Resort
August 24Disney's Yacht Club Resort and Disney’s Beach Club Resort
September 21Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
October 1Disney's BoardWalk Inn
October 14Disney's Coronado Springs Resort

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/resorts/
I am confused again lol. How is YC, GF and CSR open those dates if NBA has exclusive rights to those resorts. Feel free to PM me if necessary. :rolleyes1 :scratchin :faint:

Tip of the hat to all trying to make sense of NBA, MLS, and various reopening dates. I can't follow it, and I know that some of my confusion comes from having so many things I assumed would happen turn out to be WRONG. Like how I assumed that DVC being open meant that the Deluxe resports attached to them would reopen right away, too.

I am confused again lol. How is YC, GF and CSR open those dates if NBA has exclusive rights to those resorts. Feel free to PM me if necessary. :rolleyes1 :scratchin :faint:

The YC & GF are housing teams who are not expected to make it to the finals. As they are eliminated they will vacate their billets & head home. If any of them should make it to the finals, they will be moved over to GDT closing the bubble down to one resort eventually.

I'm not sure if there is definite info posted yet, but I'll just add what a CM told me today about CL (not that it's gospel, but at least it's something....). I had to re-book 2 trips I had booked around July 4 timeframe, so one trip I changed to end of August and the other trip I changed to November. For August, she looked at every deluxe open and said there was no CL available yet anywhere. But for November, she said CL was wide open and available. I didn't book it (yet) because of having to pay rack rate :crazy2:. I don't know about you guys, but I'm PRAYING that they'll release AP discounts lol.

Tip of the hat to all trying to make sense of NBA, MLS, and various reopening dates. I can't follow it, and I know that some of my confusion comes from having so many things I assumed would happen turn out to be WRONG. Like how I assumed that DVC being open meant that the Deluxe resports attached to them would reopen right away, too.

If it helps at all, MLS will be at Swan and Dolphin so no impact to guests on property.

This is what the mod wrote on 'resort change by Disney' thread:
"Disney can not let any guests stay in Jambo House and lock DVC owners out of those rooms. It would violate the contract.

The only reason they can keep it closed is it is not needed due to being part of the same condo association as Kidani and paying to run it without Disney having guests makes no sense for owners.

But, as soon as it opens to any guests, then that reason is no longer valid because those hotel has opened."

---I don't understand it but there it is.

My end-of-August CL dreams are definitely gone, which I should have seen coming! Just got word from my TA that we have been moved to Poly (standard room) for a lower amount than our prior WL CL reservation.

I'm a tiny bit sad since I was really looking forward to WL and CL, but we've never stayed at the Poly so I'm also quite thrilled!

Also, reading other poster's plans for in-room CL has inspired me! :-)

We have YC CL starting 7/13 booked through UT. It’s still showing as YC CL. I called UT last week to cancel after Disney posted about CL and SAB being closed. The gal I talked with said they hadn‘t been notified by Disney on CL changes and tried to talk me into keeping my reservation. She said Disney had contacted them to move people from mods. They are backed up and said it’ll take a week for them to process my cancelation. I kept checking MDE in the meantime to see what if anything updates.

We have a GDT CL reservation for December that’s still showing in MDE. If CL still isn’t up and running by then, will cancel that one too.
Replying to myself here with an update. I called the agency this week to cancel July. Canceled no problem and the lady I spoke with said I was on the call list for the other reservations we have in October. That Disney asked them to call everyone to gauge intent of future stays. For October we are again at YC and are on the fence depending on dining events for food and wine. Know in my heart of hearts it’s going to be a no go. I have unlinked three day hoppers for that trip that I’ll use for December, if we keep December. If not, too many tickets.

Replying to myself here with an update. I called the agency this week to cancel July. Canceled no problem and the lady I spoke with said I was on the call list for the other reservations we have in October. That Disney asked them to call everyone to gauge intent of future stays. For October we are again at YC and are on the fence depending on dining events for food and wine. Know in my heart of hearts it’s going to be a no go. I have unlinked three day hoppers for that trip that I’ll use for December, if we keep December. If not, too many tickets.
Hmm. I wouldn't read anything into that comment in red.
I'm skeptic of Disney calling each and every travel agent asking them this. Sounds more like the agency themselves needs to figure out their income for the coming months.

Hmm. I wouldn't read anything into that comment in red.
I'm skeptic of Disney calling each and every travel agent asking them this. Sounds more like the agency themselves needs to figure out their income for the coming months.
I don’t know - Disney’s been sending out an email asking specifically this, just this week. I got one, so did my sister - we both booked directly this trip.

Interesting about the call list. We also have a late October reservation, at BWI, our third try after July and August, and I am also considering cancelling. Just too many unknowns to spend so much money. And I know that if we activated our AP vouchers we probably wouldn't use them again until the following October. I don't think I would be thinking this way if Covid in Florida was declining. Just makes me realize that this situation is not going to be wrapped up as quickly as we would hope.

Last edited:
So now I know I’m at BLT in a 2 bedroom for 2 people boy I sure can make a fun club level experience!

I get to have coffee in bed since there is a pot!

Dd can have a bagel there’s a toaster.

We have a fridge and real glasses so mimosas may be required .

We have 2 balconies!! She can FaceTime her bf in private while I’m on the other one calling my mom (I’m a good girl)!

Grab lunch from contempo cafe with cupcakes and eat in our huge kitchen!

Stock the fridge with snacks from Fantasia Market!

Book some dining since parks close early.

Run around like kids in that huge space!

Ooh that big tub in master ! We can wear swim suits and watch Stacey do the must dos (can see tv from tub)with champagne cause
WE ARE GOING to Disney World!

Low crowds ! Got MK 16, HS 17, MK 18, AK 19.
Sounds like a plan! lol I would just have to bring some actual GOOD coffee for that real coffee pot!

Sounds like a plan! lol I would just have to bring some actual GOOD coffee for that real coffee pot!
I love Joffrey's coffee, but prefer the park blends, which would so awesome if each resort had packets of the ones tied to their restaurants instead of the one they use. Also thee other problem is the packs they leave in the room have no where near enough coffee to make a pot. I usually use 2 and only make 6-8 cups.

I don’t know - Disney’s been sending out an email asking specifically this, just this week. I got one, so did my sister - we both booked directly this trip.

I have CL stays booked at YC for July 13 & September 12. I have heard NOTHING from Disney. No email, no request to confirm, nothing. I was undecided until this week & watching the Florida governor’s quarantine order. No way are we going with the covid numbers in Florida & now with the quarantine order in NY. But my resort is closed, no CL & Disney hasn’t sent a thing.

My end-of-August CL dreams are definitely gone, which I should have seen coming! Just got word from my TA that we have been moved to Poly (standard room) for a lower amount than our prior WL CL reservation.

I'm a tiny bit sad since I was really looking forward to WL and CL, but we've never stayed at the Poly so I'm also quite thrilled!

Also, reading other poster's plans for in-room CL has inspired me! :-)

I'm sorry you won't be at WL CL, but the Poly is amazing....I think you'll like it! Hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

We also have a late October reservation, at BWI, our third try after July and August, and I am also considering cancelling. Just too many unknowns to spend so much money.

We're not Oct but are booked for mid December at WL CL and will probably cancel rather than have Disney change our resort. Not only will WL be closed, but I agree with you that there are too many unknowns 🙁 .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter