Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Wanted to pop in to say that my daughter finished her first week in her new position at RPC. She mentioned that a highlight was working with Irv, a long-term CL CM. Now, I know I've heard that name mentioned here...
Yep Irv was at Poly! I have seen him a few times since reopening at GF , he is fun!

My fingers are crossed people will cancel with remodeling and I’ll get to stay at gf with a nice discount. A girl can dream. 🤔😂

BWI CL- how much of a walk is it to the rooms? A good deal popped up for our dates and debating if it’s a far walk for my pool loving kids. I didn’t see Mickey bars in any menu/pic…does Bwi have them?

BWI CL- how much of a walk is it to the rooms? A good deal popped up for our dates and debating if it’s a far walk for my pool loving kids. I didn’t see Mickey bars in any menu/pic…does Bwi have them?
No Mickey bars at BWI, but you get fresh Mickey waffles on Sunday so it’s a give and take. The walk to the rooms isn’t horrible, and no further from the pool than most deluxe resort rooms (aside from Poly and GF which are like right next to the pool). There was a family there last week who were locals doing a split stay, spent most of their time at the pool, and they were loving it.

Yes, it is Jim. No I didn’t book one day at a time. I just kept going from one day at a time to find dates that were open, like the 12-18, then 11-17. Finally landing on the 5-11! It was tedious but so well worth it!
Oh ok. My dates aren't flexible.

Great find! I always get soooo happy when one of those pop up. No one else in my family understands the rarity of getting one of those rooms. Back in October they always had a "kid section" every night. Chicken nugs, uncrustables, ham and cheese pinwheels, meatballs? And always a fruit- watermelon, berries, cantaloupe, etc. Then the normal cheese and crackers. Have a great trip!!!
Just got another CL night!!! The following day popped up! I’m beyond excited right now!! :goodvibes

Just upgraded to a “main building deluxe king club level” room at GF. Any feedback or reviews on those? DH has wanted to try GF for a while, and I’ve been dragging my heels, so he bribed me with CL since the new AP discount was pretty good.

Just upgraded to a “main building deluxe king club level” room at GF. Any feedback or reviews on those? DH has wanted to try GF for a while, and I’ve been dragging my heels, so he bribed me with CL since the new AP discount was pretty good.
That’s my favorite type of room, I stayed in one in the turrets on the top floor on my first solo trip in 2018, there’s just nothing like them ❤️. It’s been a few years, but I believe I was in room 4021, and could see fireworks from both MK and Epcot from my room. I went and got desserts from the lounge, went back to my room, put on my robe, and just moved a chair from one side of the room to the other to chill and watch them. Big walk in closet (I mean, not HUGE, but I’ve never had a closet like that in a hotel room), nice little coffee bar area, and the only wall that shares with another room is the closet so it’s pretty quiet from other guests. In the main part of the room the windows are big and span about 3/4 of the room. I have pictures but they are all coming in sideways, so if I can fix that I’ll share them for you.

Going to try these GF pictures I took of some of the deluxe king room (looks like I fixed my problem), sadly all I took of the closet was a video, and it’s a complete walk thru that is a bit big to upload. In the picture looking over Poly you can see Spaceship earth and the constructions of the new Guardians ride to the left (there’s a big crane). Some of the rooms are hidden on another floor, CMs called them “honeymoon rooms” lol, I’d definitely want one of these though.

Entry way, to the right is the bathroom and big closet.
3AE7EF02-9FF4-47E7-A4AA-76553EE8A6B6.jpeg

The doors with the mirrors on them to the right are the closet, not picture is a big tub/shower which is super deep (had a hard time climbing in with my wee short legs)
DD8DC6CA-E6F8-459C-B43A-245AD084732D.jpeg

View of the castle from the windows on the side of the room with the tv.
53F3A80C-B4D6-42A5-8FBD-EEE44D6C3BCD.jpeg

Sitting area (and above mentioned tv) across from the bed.
AC0EB008-1C4C-4F20-835D-3E28ED82EC9D.jpeg

Standard GF king bed looking towards MK.

EEDB3926-3D6A-48D0-B94E-8600026C761B.jpeg

View towards Epcot over Poly in the windows next to the bed (there is a desk there, don’t have picture of that)

11D23961-5496-44B5-A01E-B38315681B93.jpeg

Coffee bar area, although I never actually made coffee in the room with the machine downstairs, mainly just used it for extra storage.
8A4D3F64-F815-4133-96CD-306625633144.jpeg

There are 2 types of those . There are 6 of the octagon rooms posters just talked about. However they tend to save these rooms for special occasion guests and usually you get put put on the 2nd floor section. Those are 4201-09. 09 is closest to the elevator and has a longer balcony,. These rooms look exactly like the king rooms throughout the resort with the exception of a slightly larger, garden tub.

The view are the same as the TPV cl rooms which are above these floors 3 and 4. It’s a lovely view of the castle over the marina.

The only problem with the 2nd floor is that you have to take and elevator from floor 2 to 4 to access the lounge. To get to the lobby you take elevator from floor 2 to any 3-5 then walk to other elevator to access floors 1-5. (Lobby, mono etc) . It’s not as convenient but not too bad.

I have only gotten the turret once and the 2nd floor rooms about 5 or 6 times.

Often for last minute trips this category pops up with a discount availability which is when I have grabbed it.

There are 2 types of those . There are 6 of the octagon rooms posters just talked about. However they tend to save these rooms for special occasion guests and usually you get put put on the 2nd floor section. Those are 4201-09. 09 is closest to the elevator and has a longer balcony,. These rooms look exactly like the king rooms throughout the resort with the exception of a slightly larger, garden tub.

The view are the same as the TPV cl rooms which are above these floors 3 and 4. It’s a lovely view of the castle over the marina.

The only problem with the 2nd floor is that you have to take and elevator from floor 2 to 4 to access the lounge. To get to the lobby you take elevator from floor 2 to any 3-5 then walk to other elevator to access floors 1-5. (Lobby, mono etc) . It’s not as convenient but not too bad.

Often for last minute trips this category pops up with a discount availability which is when I have grabbed it.
My friends old roommate used to be a room assigner and said they tried to keep those 2nd floor rooms for “certain types of guests”, which is why she called them the honeymoon rooms (won’t disturb as many guests down there, as she said). If they didn’t have any of those they’d just fill them up with other couples/guests. She told me when making my room request to put anything down that would signal I didn’t want to be on the second floor. Like putting “celebrating anniversary, would love a special view with a wonderful view” or what I did “I am traveling alone and don’t feel comfortable being so far away from the lounge and having to travel so far to the lounge alone”. There was a family of 3 in the room below me on the 4th floor, woman said she always gets out in the same room when she books that category but never makes a room request. Who even knows sometimes, but I think it never hurts with those rooms to make the room request because it might trump just randomness in the room selection.

Does that elevator that services the second floor deluxe king rooms go to the ground floor? How would you access that short hallway from the main lobby?

I’ve noted my request via TouringPlans to prefer “a room with a nice view and a location convenient to the lounge, such as 4021 or 4421.” We’ll see how that goes. Thanks!

First time Club Level on Friday (GDT). When we arrive, will we be able to head straight to the lounge, or is there a place we will need to check in to prior to visiting?

Going to try these GF pictures I took of some of the deluxe king room (looks like I fixed my problem), sadly all I took of the closet was a video, and it’s a complete walk thru that is a bit big to upload. In the picture looking over Poly you can see Spaceship earth and the constructions of the new Guardians ride to the left (there’s a big crane). Some of the rooms are hidden on another floor, CMs called them “honeymoon rooms” lol, I’d definitely want one of these though.

Entry way, to the right is the bathroom and big closet.
View attachment 676321

The doors with the mirrors on them to the right are the closet, not picture is a big tub/shower which is super deep (had a hard time climbing in with my wee short legs)
View attachment 676322

View of the castle from the windows on the side of the room with the tv.
View attachment 676324

Sitting area (and above mentioned tv) across from the bed.
View attachment 676325

Standard GF king bed looking towards MK.

View attachment 676326

View towards Epcot over Poly in the windows next to the bed (there is a desk there, don’t have picture of that)

View attachment 676327

Coffee bar area, although I never actually made coffee in the room with the machine downstairs, mainly just used it for extra storage.
View attachment 676328
We were once pixie dusted to this room on a one night stay, that room is simply amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter