Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys!!! We are really enjoying ourselves!!!! Just got back from MK and over by Lava pool. SO crowded again!

Thanks for popping in periodically and for the great pics! Glad you're having a great time :goodvibes.

We will be there in 15 days (woo-hoo!) for the second half of our split stay (1st half at BWI).

What a great split, best of both worlds! Hope you have a great trip! :wizard:

Disboard newbie here...We are getting ready for our first stay at the Poly (yay!) and my mom needs her morning caffeine to be able to make rope drop in the morning :) It sounds like there are Keurigs in the regular hotel rooms? Can someone please confirm if that's the case or if it's a different brand, because she wants to bring coffee to make sure she has enough! Thanks in advance

GADisneyDad answered your question, but I wanted to say I hope you have a great trip and enjoy the Poly :goodvibes.

For those with upcoming trips. A schedule tweak I hadn’t picked up on recently... the EWP is stopping at Poly at 8:40pm.

HEA is at 9:15 through 8/19.

HEA show volume was extremely loud last night from in front of the Hawaii longhouse. Going to walk around to some other parts of the beach tonight to check out conditions.

Thanks for the info. Hope you're having a nice trip :).

What's with the fencing?!? I hope the beaches aren't being completely blocked, we looked forward to watching the fireworks there. :(

Anyone stay in a standard room near the pools recently and can recommend their building? I have no idea what to request. Thank you. :-)

For crowd control for July 3-4. The beach is reserved for Polynesian resort guests only. There is also space reserved for Club Level guests in the Hawaii building and the Tonga Suites.

Dave

Oh good, I was worried they were blocking it off forever. That makes sense, thank you. :)

Hi! My Mom and I have a trip booked in September for her birthday and it will be our first stay at the Poly (She hasn't been to WDW since 2007!). We have a standard view room and I'm confused which building/room to request through TP since the categories were recently changed. I tried reading through the last few pages here but couldn't find anything. We would love a balcony, not facing the monorail, but I'm not sure which building to request? Any recommendations? TYIA!

Hi! My Mom and I have a trip booked in September for her birthday and it will be our first stay at the Poly (She hasn't been to WDW since 2007!). We have a standard view room and I'm confused which building/room to request through TP since the categories were recently changed. I tried reading through the last few pages here but couldn't find anything. We would love a balcony, not facing the monorail, but I'm not sure which building to request? Any recommendations? TYIA!
You might be better off just asking on site. Nobody really knows for sure which rooms are what yet.

Its hard for std because Im guessing many of those rooms DO face the monorail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter