Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.

Are all the copper creek villas connected rooms?

I am only going with 1 person and I'm not the biggest fan of those connecting doors because sometimes its loud in the other room ( I will obviously deal with it if I have to, its not a cancelation reason )

Also, I kinda despise ground floor rooms. Any way I can have better chances of not getting one?

Thank you so much!

Hello. We will be arriving next Saturday 4/14. Does anyone know the pool hours? I tried searching but cannot seem to find the answer. Thank you!

Hello. We will be arriving next Saturday 4/14. Does anyone know the pool hours? I tried searching but cannot seem to find the answer. Thank you!

Courtesy Touring Plans and always subject to change:
Wilderness Lodge also has a hot tub located near Copper Creek Springs Pool. Copper Creek Springs has one water slide that all ages are free to use. Guests can find showers, storage lockers, restrooms, and laundry facilities. Pool hours are at least 9 AM to 8 PM, extending to as much as 7 AM to 11 PM during busy times

Hi.

I am only going with 1 person and I'm not the biggest fan of those connecting doors because sometimes its loud in the other room ( I will obviously deal with it if I have to, its not a cancelation reason )

Also, I kinda despise ground floor rooms. Any way I can have better chances of not getting one?

Thank you so much!

From some of the room maps, it appears there are dedicated studios, especially on the first floor. You can request one by calling, but as with any other request, it is only a request.

From some of the room maps, it appears there are dedicated studios, especially on the first floor. You can request one by calling, but as with any other request, it is only a request.

Thank you.

I cant tell though. Are there studio rooms on the higher floors besides the ground floor? I think the higher floor for me would be priority over the connected rooms. Ground floors freak me out cause people walk by them. Maybe different at copper creek?

I always get like this before a trip but then realize we’re literally never in the room besides sleep for the most part.

Last edited:
Thank you.

I cant tell though. Are there studio rooms on the higher floors besides the ground floor? I think the higher floor for me would be priority of the connected rooms. Ground floors freak me out cause people walk by them. Maybe different at copper creek?

I always get like this before a trip but then realize we’re literally never in the room besides sleep for the most part.

There should be some dedicated studios on all the floors. It's just most appear to be on the first floor. I believe the alternative studio mentioned above is a dedicated studio.

Thank you.

I cant tell though. Are there studio rooms on the higher floors besides the ground floor? I think the higher floor for me would be priority over the connected rooms. Ground floors freak me out cause people walk by them. Maybe different at copper creek?

Yes there are Studios on all 7 floors. Most connect to a 1 BR Lock-off to make a 2 BR Villa. There is 1 Alternate layout Studio per floor 2-7 that does not connect (they are on the inside corners of the Courtyard of the main building / wing. There is also at least 1 regular Studio with no connection to a 1 BR per floor 1-7.

Yes on the ground floor (floor 1), there are 2 Studios on either side of the wing that have a walking path near by on both the Courtyard side and the outer side of the building.

Dave

Yes there are Studios on all 7 floors. Most connect to a 1 BR Lock-off to make a 2 BR Villa. There is 1 Alternate layout Studio per floor 2-7 that does not connect (they are on the inside corners of the Courtyard of the main building / wing. There is also at least 1 regular Studio with no connection to a 1 BR per floor 1-7.

Yes on the ground floor (floor 1), there are 2 Studios on either side of the wing that have a walking path near by on both the Courtyard side and the outer side of the building.

Dave

Awesome.

Has anyone here stayed on the 1st floor before? Did you feel people can see you in the room or was it louder because of the walking paths?

Sometimes I feel kinda “ motelish “ on ground floors. I’m sure that’s not the case here though.

Here is a pano shot from our ground floor BRV Studio... not quite the same as Copper Creek I don't think, but this was a great little view and a great access point to the newer DVC pool just on the left of the photo! And a great walkway direct to the boat dock!

RDrEZC09j7rAkPsps0I_OnsoZLb8qUsszk0c4BYdDWfsBZia9Bai2hwzlfdoAEC58Xbsi7yYTX8d1oUZv0IYxkf8SXhBQgZUaciQxBEVV1FoWk6SmMjgULNKTCHbMpanXvwBCicV2w=w2400

Here is a pano shot from our ground floor BRV Studio... not quite the same as Copper Creek I don't think, but this was a great little view and a great access point to the newer DVC pool just on the left of the photo! And a great walkway direct to the boat dock!

RDrEZC09j7rAkPsps0I_OnsoZLb8qUsszk0c4BYdDWfsBZia9Bai2hwzlfdoAEC58Xbsi7yYTX8d1oUZv0IYxkf8SXhBQgZUaciQxBEVV1FoWk6SmMjgULNKTCHbMpanXvwBCicV2w=w2400

See now that I wouldn't mind! I don't think copper is like that though

Hi.

Thank you so much!

Thank you.

You’ve gotten some great advice, and I agree that there are Copper Creek studios on all floors. Unfortunately there are more of them on the ground floor. We prefer and request higher floors as well.

The maps here show the floor by floor layouts of the Copper Creek Rooms. The smaller rooms are studios (which are the width of one hotel room, except the alternate studios which are in some corners.) The dashed lines indicate lockoff rooms, where a studio is next to a 1 bedroom with a connecting door.

There should be some dedicated studios on all the floors. It's just most appear to be on the first floor. I believe the alternative studio mentioned above is a dedicated studio.
Yep, every floor has dedicated studios, but the alternate studios are lockoffs with the room next door. On the declaration floor plans you can see the double swing doors, and I have noticed them in videos of the alternate studios too.
3842A3A9-0B54-4E32-A1C3-D38E40D77C2F.jpeg

The x119 rooms are dedicated studios right next door though and are on floors 2-7. x121 rooms are just around the corner on the other side of the mid-wing elevator lobby and are on floors 2-6.

Last edited:

Do you remember your room number because we’re doing a BRV studio and that looks ideal! Was it a connecting room?

You’ve gotten some great advice, and I agree that there are Copper Creek studios on all floors. Unfortunately there are more of them on the ground floor. We prefer and request higher floors as well.

The maps here show the floor by floor layouts of the Copper Creek Rooms. The smaller rooms are studios (which are the width of one hotel room, except the alternate studios which are in some corners.) The dashed lines indicate lockoff rooms, where a studio is next to a 1 bedroom with a connecting door.

Yep, every floor has dedicated studios, but the alternate studios are lockoffs with the room next door. On the declaration floor plans you can see the double swing doors, and I have noticed them in videos of the alternate studios too.
View attachment 315196

The x119 rooms are dedicated studios right next door though and are on floors 2-7. x121 rooms are just around the corner on the other side of the mid-wing elevator lobby and are on floors 2-6.

Wow...those 2 beds with the alternate studio would be amazing...

Exactly! We would seriously consider booking a lockoff 2 bedroom just to try for that. It would be awesome, but tough to get.

We are going to be probably renting points for next June for either CCV or BRV for a 2 bed. If we can get CCV, I'm going to put in a request and see what happens. My mom wants to be close to the elevators, and those are pretty close ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter