Dixonsontour surprise trip LIVE TRIP REPORT

That sky over the castle looks just like here.:goodvibes

Only 70 days to us being there. :banana:

Loving your photo's..That chocolate sunday icecream thingy looks really good! Thats on my list to have now.

Tell your DD that I think she looks like a proper princess in her Cinderella dress..very pretty little girl.

What a beautiful Cinderella! Your food pictures are making me very hungry (am on a diet before we go at the end of the month).

I'm hoping those clouds have disappeared by the time we get there, have had enough of the rain here.

The I-Hop breakfast looks good - somewhere we have been planning on visiting and never got round to :)

The Plaza also looks good - we went there a couple of years ago on spec and enjoyed it. I could eat that sundae right now!

Love the pictures of DD :goodvibes

OMG I'd missed this thread completely - wow wow wow! I'm in awe that you've booked and are now there, in such a short space of time. Woo hoooo!!!

Everything looks great, hope you have the most wonderful time!

Rachel x

Wednesday we had a slower start. Went to wamart for a browse and to stock up on things we bring home - Advil painkillers, sweets, goldfish crackers. Also filled up with petrol.

Then over to clearwater. We stopped enroute at Hardee's for a burger at dh's request. He likes Hardee's and there aren't any in the main tourist area.

We spent the afternoon at clearwater aquarium - home of winter the dolphin. As you will have seen from my photos my dd was born without her left arm below her elbow. She has a prosthetic arm she sometimes wears.

A few months ago she watched the dolphin's tale film which is based on the true story of winter the dolphin who lost her tail and has a prosthetic tail. As soon as she watched the film she wanted to see winter.

We had a good afternoon, all the staff were very friendly- lots of them are volunteers and we saw winter.

We ate at village inn - first time we had been in the evening. Food was tasty and it was free pie Wednesday.

Today Thursday we have had a full day 9 til 7 at Epcot. Enjoyed all the garden festival extras, pixie hollow was lovely.

Did all the rides dd wanted in the morning then walked all the way around world showcase. Dd coloured a Duffy bear and got her passport stamped in every country.

Had a few snacks as we went around including an American dream slushie.

Had a swim then tea at TGI Fridays on 192 as I had a Bogof coupon from the email club. food was ok but would have been pricey without the coupon.

Friday is our last day - shopping and bibbidi bobbidi boutique.

was so hoping you would post a picture of you DD in her Cinderella dress after you mentioned she went out in it as I have 3 boys and just love seeing all the little girls dressed up,Im going to have a little girl in this lifetime one way or another :rotfl2: She looked perfect loved the glow bands,My boys are addicted to them we stock up from the £1 shop and then the boys give them whilst waiting for fireworks and at the bus stop when the kids are gettingtired and grumpy it always seems to help :thumbsup2.

The food pics are making my soo desperate for september to get here! I like many others are on a diet but i cant exercise due to the head problem so walking and yummy food restriction is all for me! Boys have never been to a IHOP i try to explain it to them as we have pancakes most sunday mornings due to the fact my dads American so i try and do something American style every wk:woohoo: So Im making them for Dh and the boys and i dont get to eat them:(

Walmart

IMAGE_85E2BE0E-8F8C-4318-AF51-B8ADBF76AF3A.JPG

IMAGE_416C5EC4-DB01-4BAA-83BB-4FDCC4ABD562.JPG

IMAGE_6A40EE03-E690-4BAF-9CA1-D8E614629160.JPG

IMAGE_DEAE6335-62E6-4194-A6AB-9F10E5B8EF55.JPG

So pleased she got to see Winter!

We go home on Saturday too, so tomorrow is our last fullday also.

Have a great day!

I'm just loving your trippie! Most of all I love the photos of your DD, she always looks so happy and she has the most beautiful smile! So glad that she got to see Winter! :thumbsup2

your food pictures are not helping my diet :rotfl2::rotfl2:

More lovely pictures, didn't know about Winter the dolphin so might be something to put on our list for a future visit.

Well a first for this holiday I'm first up. Sitting on the balcony watching the birds on the lake waiting for dh and dd to wake up so we can go for a last swim.

was so hoping you would post a picture of you DD in her Cinderella dress after you mentioned she went out in it as I have 3 boys and just love seeing all the little girls dressed up,Im going to have a little girl in this lifetime one way or another :rotfl2: She looked perfect loved the glow bands,My boys are addicted to them we stock up from the £1 shop and then the boys give them whilst waiting for fireworks and at the bus stop when the kids are gettingtired and grumpy it always seems to help :thumbsup2.

The food pics are making my soo desperate for september to get here! I like many others are on a diet but i cant exercise due to the head problem so walking and yummy food restriction is all for me! Boys have never been to a IHOP i try to explain it to them as we have pancakes most sunday mornings due to the fact my dads American so i try and do something American style every wk:woohoo: So Im making them for Dh and the boys and i dont get to eat them:(

Yes we took the light up bracelets with us - kept dd assumed waiting for the parade, she gave one to the lady next to us in a wheelchair who hadn't seen them before.

I'm with you tinkerpea - boys only here as well and I'm loving the cute pics and outfits.
I'm also cutting back till August and it seems every time I look at a TR it is food, food, food (or maybe that is all I see!! :worship:)

I think seeing the food makes me determined in my diet and looking forward to what I will be enjoying soon :thumbsup2 (sitting here sipping hot water with lemon juice :goodvibes)

Thanks for all the pics Dixonsontour

It has been really hot here all week 30 plus degrees. Didn't see any rain yesterday.

Pics I've been posting are from my I phone so mainly food ones. Main pics are on the other camera. Will hopefully do a trip report when we are back.

Just getting ready to go out after our swim for some shopping then dtd and bibbidi bibbidi boutique.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter