Dixonsontour surprise trip LIVE TRIP REPORT

Now BBB is a photo you have to post for tinkerpea and myself

My boys are even too old for the pirates makeover (17 and 15) although I did once dress up as a (poor imitation) princess at the MNSSHP party one year and they wore star wars costumes

You shopping looked a lot like mine does..cheetos, Ghirardelli brownie mix...a whole load of American goodies basically:)

which Walmart was that?

Have enjoyed all your photo's.:)

Hope you enjoyed the day at DD and I'm sure BBB was wonderful.

Off back home tomorrow too.

Have a safe journey!

Had a busy last day with lots of shopping. Still v hot and no rain today.

Had a swim then ate at cracker barrel - easily best breakfasts of the holiday.

Then down to best buy, Ross and target at posner park.

we then went to dtd for dd's bibbidi bibbidi boutique apt. She chose the princess style she always picks but it does suit her and is practical in the heat. She joined in the 2 pm princess parade at dtd - they parade the girls through dtd to the carousel and they get a free go. The cms stand outside the shops clapping and blowing bubbles.

If your daughter is going to the dtd bibbidi it is well worth timing it to be ready for the little parade.

Shared a meal at cookes of Dublin including the dooh bar deep fried snickers -wasn't impressed with the dooh bar!

Had a manicure and pedicure nr Florida mall - only 30 dollars for both. Dd went to toys r us with dh and ended up with a rapunzel barbie to go with all the barbies she already has. Went back to casual male for dh as they had a bogof sale on and had sent him a 20 dollar coupon for doing a survey about his last visit online.

Tea at friendly's on I drive. Good as usual. They are still doing a main, drink and sundae for 9.99.

Just packed, we fly back tomorrow afternoon.

Bibbidi bobbidi boutique

IMAGE_898593CE-32EA-4E6F-A93D-DC177DA1DD01.JPG

IMAGE_F438AF33-252A-49BE-952F-AE325410924F.JPG

IMAGE_3E904413-DC27-41F4-930C-67C1AC02034F.JPG

Aww bless her dressed as a princess - whilst i have a DD she had 'grown out' of princesses by the time we went :(

Cannot believe a week has passed aready - safe journey home to you all x

She looks lovely after her BBB and not too 'overdone' she is the right age to enjoy being a princess

Not so sure about the sausages, how did they taste? :confused3

Have a safe journey home

I've so enjoyed reading your trippie and the photos. Love the BBB photos, your DD looks beautiful. Have a safe flight home! :goodvibes

What a beautiful Cinderella! Your food pictures are making me very hungry (am on a diet before we go at the end of the month).

I'm hoping those clouds have disappeared by the time we get there, have had enough of the rain here.

Haha I tried dieting too... And failed. Looks like you're leaving the same time as us :goodvibes

The BBB transformation looks perfect, lovely dress, my dd is desperate for a white dress ... I just can't bring myself to say yes! Looks like a fantastic time was had by all :thumbsup2

If you're flying into Mcr the sun is shining, can't promise you heat but bright skies at least :goodvibes

You shopping looked a lot like mine does..cheetos, Ghirardelli brownie mix...a whole load of American goodies basically:)

which Walmart was that?

Have enjoyed all your photo's.:)

Cagan crossings on hwy 27

She looks lovely after her BBB and not too 'overdone' she is the right age to enjoy being a princess

Not so sure about the sausages, how did they taste? :confused3

Have a safe journey home

Dh and dd are the battered sausage fans. Dh did like them but not dd as they had mustard in the batter.

Have a safe flight home! Your daughter looks absolutely beautiful in her princess outfit princess:

I've enjoyed your holiday! The pictures after BBB are beautiful - thank you for posting & have a good flight :)

Safe journey home.

Thanks for letting us live vicariously through your trip :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter