DL Scrapbook Sharing

iKristin

88 MPH
I'm sure there are tons of you on here who scrapbook. Anyone want to share their page layouts to help others with ideas and show off their scrapbooks from trips?

I'll share mine, this was my first scrapbook ever made and a few pages are noticeably not finished but I tried lol. So here are my pages from my 2009 October trip with my mom. All the stickers were purchased at JoAnns Fabric while the pages are a mix between purchases at DL/DCA and also from JoAnns Fabric. Enjoy!

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0335.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0344.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

Those were all fun to see. Thanks for sharing! I've been doing a lot more "pocket page" scrapbooking these days. I want all my hundreds of pictures in an album, but I don't want to spend the time scrapping them all. I found a bunch of cute Disney stuff at Archivers. I like how you included your HoJo key cards, iKristin.

i dont know where to get started. i have a huge box of picures..i suppose i better start with getting ink and photo paper.. and scrap booking stuff... my sister got that cricket think for christmas..

I didn't even realize I hadn't given the keys back until I got back home and unpacked my suitcase, I felt bad but found a place to use them :)

Here are a couple of pages from our trip last Oct/Nov that I completed in the last week. I hope to get a couple more done this weekend, fingers crossed :goodvibes

pixiehollowpage.jpg

wildcatslayout.jpg

Sorry this pics are so huge.

Thanks for sharing! Our last trip to DL was in 2008 and I'm still trying to finish my book!

Thanks for the ideas. The scrapbooking selection at WDW is baaaaaaadddd. What is the selection like in DL and what is the best store(s) to find scrapping materials? I mostly use Joannes, Micheals, Hobby Lobby, and Scrapbook etc. to do my books.

Fun to see! I've done a lot of scrapbooking in the past but haven't had the time since I've been working full time. I was also starting to get in to digital scrapbooking. Hopefully this summer I will have a chance to do some more. It would be fun to do last summer's DLR trip. :)

Wow, some of those are great! I have some, but they're not photographed. If I remember I'll add mine tomorrow.

Thanks for the ideas. The scrapbooking selection at WDW is baaaaaaadddd. What is the selection like in DL and what is the best store(s) to find scrapping materials? I mostly use Joannes, Micheals, Hobby Lobby, and Scrapbook etc. to do my books.

HI-
I usually purchase my annual DL scrapbook at World of Disney- they tend to have everything in the last section of the store, nearest the entrance by Anne Geddes. I stopped buying the scrapbook kits as the paper is just ok and the stickers do not have clear borders.

These are so cute. I started scrap booking last year by doing my DH' bicycle racing stuff. This trip I plan on making scrap books of our trip, and honestly I saw some great ideas that I am going to steal.:rolleyes1

Love, love, love your pages!

I'm currently scrapbooking our trip to Germany in 2009. I'm so excited to put together an album for DL!

Thanks for the inspiration! Oh, and anywhere else to buy scrapping stuff at DL besides the WoD?

Thanks,
Kristen

One of the stores in Frontierland sold some scrap-booking stuff, that's where I got the toy story set :)

I saw some scrapbooking stuff in the store on main st. Right hand side when facing the castle, it has other stuff, like books and maybe cds/dvds... but I think World of Disney has all of the stuff the other stores do.

I went to Target today and got some stickers to decorate in our scrapbook and on my planning binder.

princessstickers.jpg

mickeystickers.jpg

disneyvacations.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter