DL Scrapbook Sharing

StEpHandMiKe<3Disney - so cute! Are your pages digital or hybrid? It looks like digi-scrapping but with your own journaling? In any case - really, really cute! I love the castle and Alice pages. :goodvibes:thumbsup2

StEpHandMiKe<3Disney - I love your style of scrapbooking!! They look awsome!

I scrapbooked my entire 2009 WDW trip but I haven't taken any pictures ;) Maybe one day I will post some on here! I love looking at all pages...they inspriation to start my 2010 book :goodvibes

StEpHandMiKe<3Disney - so cute! Are your pages digital or hybrid? It looks like digi-scrapping but with your own journaling? In any case - really, really cute! I love the castle and Alice pages. :goodvibes:thumbsup2

Thanks so much. Actually I haven't really ventured into digital or hybrid. Except for the Disneyland page that is a big 12x12 photo, everything else is paper, stickers and embellishments.

StEpHandMiKe<3Disney - I love your style of scrapbooking!! They look awsome!

I scrapbooked my entire 2009 WDW trip but I haven't taken any pictures ;) Maybe one day I will post some on here! I love looking at all pages...they inspriation to start my 2010 book :goodvibes

Thanks Mel! I would love to see some of your stuff. I have found that I work better if I don't limit myself to one trip. I'm currently working on WDW 2004, 06, 07, 08, 09 and 10 and DLR 2008.

I have been stockpilling Disney scrapbook supplies for over a year now, telling myself that one of last years trips would be scrapbooked. I still have yet to start! Now I'm thinking I'll do this years Birthday/Halloween trip instead. Thanks for posting all the photos, it actually gives me hope that I may start my own ... eventually. :rotfl:

We have 4 trips under our belts since 2007, I have yet to finish the first trip! What I like to do is make notes each trip (a mini trip report if you will) so that I can remember specific things from each trip (ex. dates, rides we went on over and over, first ride, and each persons "top five" etc.). These things help me with the direction I want to go for each page, and really helps with the journaling portion.

It was only after I took these pics that I thought to myself

:rolleyes: . o 0 (hmm... maybe I should have taken them out of the plastic first...)

:lmao:

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

These are all great!! I love scrapbooking and will never ever catch up...I tend to only get done (in a timely fashion) books I make as gifts. I've just finished re-doing my kid's birthday books, scrapbook style, and giving them to them on their birthdays (they are now 30, 26 and 24). I also just finished an 8x8 for my DDIL of Christmas that they shared with us, and am starting one of my youngest grand-daughter's first year, which will be her Mom's b'day gift. I also have 2 Disney ones planned of our upcoming trip for Christmas gifts for my DB&SIL and DBIL who are going with us..meanwhile.....so far behind. (I have 8 grandkids, so no, I will never catch up)
I've done some digital books for gifts and they are nice, but my computer started having issues with Picaboo. I still love the texture and process of hand scrapping though..and really like the Disney one that had non Disney colors, elements, etc. Very clever and I'll be lifting alot of these ideas.
I've also found I'm trying to go to the smaller sizes some and just picking the best of the best of the pictures..I'm just so overwhelmed with the TONS of pictures? Anyone else?

Hey Diznee Luver - we kept everything from our trip too. We have napkins from our corn dogs (clean ones of course) and the cardboard coat hangers from DD's purchases at Build a Bear in Downtown Disney and everything in between. It is great for scrapbooking, and keeps the memories flowing! We even kept the bags that our purchases came in.

Thanks to everyone for posting their scrapbooking pages - there are some great pages here. I am still doing my scrapbook from our holiday in May/June 2009 - it is very time consuming, but fun!

wow boy am i glad that i found this thread I love to scrap and am working on our Oct trip from last year. I will post pics later.

Hey Diznee Luver - we kept everything from our trip too. We have napkins from our corn dogs (clean ones of course) and the cardboard coat hangers from DD's purchases at Build a Bear in Downtown Disney and everything in between. It is great for scrapbooking, and keeps the memories flowing! We even kept the bags that our purchases came in.

Hey- I would have kept the greasy napkins! :rotfl: (No, I joke......) But seriously, I keep napkins, reciepts, wrappers (from Mickey Mouse suckers, and Mickey Mouse ice cream, etc.) and about anything else. My DH laughs when I can scrapbook something that would be trash to someone else! :goodvibes

wow boy am i glad that i found this thread I love to scrap and am working on our Oct trip from last year. I will post pics later.

Can't wait for pics! :thumbsup2

Steph--I LOVE, LOVE. LOVE your pages :) As DD and I were looking at them I said -- I have that paper and that one too--many times over :) Mind if I scraplift? I can never figure out how to blend my patterned paper.

I'll take pics and post some of our 2007 trip later today.

I've also found I'm trying to go to the smaller sizes some and just picking the best of the best of the pictures..I'm just so overwhelmed with the TONS of pictures? Anyone else?

YES! That is also an issue I have! I have started only printing the photos I LOVE, otherwise every layout would be a two pager. I really get overwhelmed planning my pages if I have too many photos. You can always print more if you need to :cutie:

Steph--I LOVE, LOVE. LOVE your pages :) As DD and I were looking at them I said -- I have that paper and that one too--many times over :) Mind if I scraplift? I can never figure out how to blend my patterned paper.

I'll take pics and post some of our 2007 trip later today.

Please scraplift!!! There is no bigger compliment! I'd love to see pics so I'll keep checking.

Here are some of the pages from our December 2005 trip. Enjoy :)

100_1753.jpg

100_1754.jpg

100_1755.jpg

100_1756.jpg

100_1757.jpg

100_1758.jpg

100_1759.jpg

100_1760.jpg

100_1761-1.jpg

Cheryl, I like your scrapping style--it is very similar to mine. That castle paper you have is perfect!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter