DL Scrapbook Sharing

Oh what fun!! Seeing all of these pages is giving me the nudge I need to get back to my Disneyland scrapbook. I've been working on it since the fall of 2008 and still am not done!

I was the same way until I found my way onto the DIS... :thumbsup2 Did everyone know that there is even an entire section of the DIS just for scrapbooking? I go there to find scraplifting ideas and inspiration! :thumbsup2

http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123

Here is mine from 2008. I started at the beginning of my trip (except I always do the title page last) and am working my way through the trip.

Album is from Michael's
IMG_5089edit-1.jpg

Airplane and Disneyland Express Trip
IMG_5090edit-1.jpg

Tickets (my little boy was only 2.5, so he was free) and ready for the 1st day
IMG_5091edit-1.jpg

Waiting for the Rope Drop
IMG_5092edit-1.jpg

Dumbo!
IMG_5093edit-1.jpg

Minnie in Toon Town--a highlight of the trip...my babies skipping w/ Minnie!
IMG_5094edit-1.jpg

Mickey in Toon Town
IMG_5096edit-1.jpg

Recapping our morning itinerary
IMG_5097edit-1.jpg

Recapping some of our character pictures
IMG_5098edit-1.jpg

Castle
IMG_5099edit-1.jpg

Snow White's Grotto--this enchanted all four of us!
IMG_5100edit-1.jpg

Main Street Family Pics
IMG_5101edit-1.jpg

Recounting our Afternoon Itinerary
IMG_5102edit-1.jpg

Day Two Begins!
IMG_5103edit-1.jpg

Teacups
IMG_5104edit-1.jpg

Astro Orbittor
IMG_5105edit-1.jpg

Canal Boats
IMG_5106edit-1.jpg

Minnie and Friends Breakfast
IMG_5108edit-1.jpg

More Minnie and Friends
IMG_5109edit-1.jpg

Character Encounters
IMG_5110edit-1.jpg

Looking in shop windows with Pluto--my little girl had him to herself for 10+ minutes!
IMG_5113edit-1.jpg

My little boy came out of the bathroom and got his turn with Pluto
IMG_5114edit-1.jpg

Princess Fantasy Faire (my camera settings were off while we were there...)
IMG_5115edit-1.jpg

Carrousel (such a weird spelling), BTMRR for my little girl
IMG_5116edit-1.jpg

This is the only page I'm not thrilled about...I didn't want to devote a whole page to either subject but I did want them included...so this is the best I could do. I love the picture of the Dapper Dans shoes.
IMG_5117edit-1.jpg

Goofing around with Goofy!
IMG_5118edit-1.jpg

Disneyland Band!
IMG_5111.jpg

And that is all I have...I need to get back to work, pronto!!

:love: OMG!!!!! I did not know that...now I'm really not gonna get any work done ;) Going to check it out, thank you for sharing the info!

You're welcome! But careful - it can get addicting! :laughing:

DisSarahK -Your pages are adorable! I really like the pic of the Dapper Dan's shoes too!

Thank you for the compliments. It really was an amazing visit. We were there in mid-September--lines were short and there was lots of time for character interactions. It was a dream vacation and all four of us had an absolutely wonderful time. I'm planning out another trip for us for this September and I'm really worried that it won't be able to live up to the magic of the first trip...that's how great our first trip was.

I love all the pictures!! I just came across this thread....makes me want to get back at my very overdue scrapbooking sessions!!!! I'm including some pics from our 2005 & 2008 trip. One book that I do after each trip is an autograph scrapbook. I use the autographs the kids collected & match it to the pics....the kids love these books the most!!!
I'm not super fancy, but there may be something new or different in one of my pages that will spark some creativity for someone else. Anyone can do this & once you get started....it's a blast!!!
Thanx again for those who shared their pages!!!

scrapbook002.jpg

scrapbook003.jpg

scrapbook004.jpg

scrapbook005.jpg

scrapbook006.jpg

scrapbook007.jpg

I love the one of Woody.....I love to take advantage of the Tinkerbell prints on the Disneyland website......makes scrapbooking some of the pics a breeze.

scrapbook013.jpg

scrapbook012.jpg

scrapbook011.jpg

scrapbook010.jpg

scrapbook009.jpg

scrapbook008.jpg

Please tell me I'm not alone when it comes to keeping EVERYTHING when at DL!!! I keep napkins, tags, you get what I'm saying.....my hubby thinks I'm weird but then it gets incorporated into the scrapbook & adds to it.

Please tell me I'm not alone when it comes to keeping EVERYTHING when at DL!!! I keep napkins, tags, you get what I'm saying.....my hubby thinks I'm weird but then it gets incorporated into the scrapbook & adds to it.

You are not alone, I do the same thing! All of my family thinks I'm weird, but that's ok! ;)

Depending on where you live Micheals craft stores, Walmart and Ebay!! All carry great Disney stuff!! (Canada and USA)

Good Luck!!

I have been stockpilling Disney scrapbook supplies for over a year now, telling myself that one of last years trips would be scrapbooked. I still have yet to start! Now I'm thinking I'll do this years Birthday/Halloween trip instead. Thanks for posting all the photos, it actually gives me hope that I may start my own ... eventually. :rotfl:

Oh I'm so excited I found this thread. I'm usually over on the WDW boards, but my DH and I are taking a Disneyland trip in July so I have been searching the DLR threads the last few weeks. We did take a trip together in 2008 so I have some pages I would love to share with ya'll. I really enjoyed seeing all of ya'lls great photos and pages. We can also get some great ideas from each other! TFL!

CinderellaDisneyland.jpg

CruellaDisneyland_2_2.jpg

Disneyland_2_2.jpg

EeyoreDisneyland2008.jpg

FindingNemoSubmarineVoyage_2_2.jpg

IloveDisneyland_2.jpg

MeetingGoofy_2_2.jpg

MickeysHouseLeft.jpg

MickeysHouseRight.jpg

MickeysToonTownleft_2.jpg

MickeysToonTownright_2.jpg

MinnieDisneyland2008_2_2.jpg

PiecesoftheCastle_2_2.jpg

RelaxinatDisney_2_2.jpg

SleepingBeautyCastle2008_3.jpg

SullyDisneyland.jpg

CaliforniaAdventure_2_2.jpg

BuzzDisneyland_2.jpg

BigThunderMountainleft.jpg

BigThunderMountainright.jpg

ArielsGrotto_2_2.jpg

AliceinWonderlandRide2008_2_2.jpg

AliceatDisneyland_2.jpg

JessieandWoodyDisneyland.jpg

StEpHandMiKe<3Disney,
Your pages are so cute.

Great pages! I have a ton of disney stuff. I am only one trip behind, we went to DL in 2008 and are going again this summer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter