DL WPASADI TEAM! Check in here...

samkj

<font color=purple>I LOVE changing them for the ho
The Disneyland Wpasabi team members please check in! I think we get our own private board in a few days, plus we need a team leader for our first project. The team members are....

Mom to a Princess
NeverlandCub
ScrapperKimmyD
dlr29
hlbtimes2
samkj
kupiecb
ter-moo

Please check in when you get a chance! I can't wait to get started with the games! Terri sent out a PM to all the team members.

Talk to you all soon!

Amy

Just checking in! I'm excited for this to start!

According to Tim, we need to pick a team leader. (team leaders will change each week for each challenge) That person will then get in touch with Tim or Ty and we'll be given a private area on the boards where we can communicate with each other. Once our room is "ready," we'll receive further info.

Tim estimates that the game will officially start around Nov. 30 or Dec. 1.

I'd love to hear what each of you put for your special talents. That'll help us on the challenges.

Mine are writing, puzzle solving, trivia, creativity and the fact that I do a real good impression of a camel. (which I'm sure will be invaluable to us in the game... :teeth: )

I can do SOME stuff on a computer, but I'm certainly no expert. Hopefully one of you is good at that!

I'm looking forward to meeting you all! :grouphug:

~Terri

Hi! I'm not exactly sure what strengths I'm bringing at this time. I'm sure I have something to offer. LOL!

I'm crafty, a decent photographer, and have a few computer skills. I'll be willing to take on a leader roll after Dec. 8, so maybe the next project. I have a big thing I'm working on for PTA right now, and dont feel I could do a good job on both at the same time.

Hey all. I'm Brian and I am checking in. They must have my screen name (NeverlandCub) mixed up a bit cause I haven't received any PMs. Terri I got your email and that was the only way I knew I was on the team, thanks. Sounds like they might be trying to use "Neverland_Cub"?

Ok, so I have no idea what goes on in this game but im totally physched to play it with you all. As far as my talents go I'm really strong with creative expression and technology (graphic/web design) and I'm a great hunter/researcher and puzzle solver, my weakness is probably writing, much more of a visual person. Since I have no experience with the game and know little about what to expect I'm not sure how great a leader I can be at first but I will step up if you need me.

brian

Hey everyone!

I was just over on the community boards (a great place for info/answered questions if you haven't gone there before). There's a thread called "Good morning DIS!..." that usually has Tim/Ty show up. Just click on the last page to get the latest.

Anyway, this morning Ty mentioned that we should all be sure to put each other on our Buddy Lists so that we can IM each other, too. I need to set up an AIM account, (haven't ever done that yet!) but I'll do that right away.

Has anyone heard from ScrapperKimmyD, kupiecb or Mom to a Princess?

By the way, I'm willing to be Team Leader for the first round if you want. I've got time in the next couple of weeks! :thumbsup2

Hi all! I'm Amy, stay home mom to 3 kids and a part time travel agent with my own business.

Terri, it looks like your our first leader!

Brian I'm so happy you have web design experience, it sounds like we'll be doing some web design. I have some experience, but not a whole lot.

Linda, I'm glad you're on the team!

My strong points are research and creativity. I'm really good at finding answers with a bit of research. I'm also fairly artistic.

I added all of you to my buddy list. Terri mentioned AIM, I'm downloading it now. UPDATE: my screen name is teamDLsamkj Here's the website if anyone else wants to sign up. It'll make communicating easier. http://www.aim.com/

Kimmy has been posting a lot lately, so I'm sure she'll be checking in soon.

Hey, guys!

I just got back from week at DL with no VOICE! But we had a great time!
I checked in for a minute yesterday, then got caught up on my sleeping. :)

This is all very new to me, but I'm really looking forward to playing!!!

Not on the Team but I'll be cheering you all on! WooHoo!!!
party-smiley-020.gif
Go Team Disneyland! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Thanks Terry! I saw you joined the audience, I hope you win a prize!!

Hi Kim! I can't wait to hear more about your trip!

Just jumping in to wish you all luck. :cheer2:

I really wanted to represent the DL board, but I got picked for a Budget board team.

See you all in the games.

terryX said:
Not on the Team but I'll be cheering you all on! WooHoo!!!
party-smiley-020.gif
Go Team Disneyland! :banana: :banana: :banana:
Yay! We have a cheerleader! Thanks for the encouragement, Terry! :banana:

Hey guys, I'm here. I've been having some troubles, but hopefully it'll get cleared up. I think I'm going to have to creat a new SN. Anyways, I am very excited!

Hello Everyone!

Just got the E-mail that I am on your team and really cant wait! Not sure what is in store for us but I think we should all have some fun. After reading everyones strengths I was trying to think of what mine are! I guess I am organized and always willing to work hard no matter what is involved. Cant wait to get started! :cheer2:

I bite..what's WAPASABI? I'm totally in the dark. :confused3

All I know is it's NOT that green stuff on the side of my sushi :rolleyes1

Kupiecb said:
Hello Everyone!

Just got the E-mail that I am on your team and really cant wait! Not sure what is in store for us but I think we should all have some fun. After reading everyones strengths I was trying to think of what mine are! I guess I am organized and always willing to work hard no matter what is involved. Cant wait to get started! :cheer2:
Hi!

One thing that would be nice to know is your first name. That way, we'll know what to call you (unless you just want to be known as kupie or something).

It looks like you're our only east-coaster so far! That's great--We west-coasters need your perspective! (and probably your SANITY! :crazy: )

Now we've heard from everyone but Mom to a Princess. Anyone know anything about her?

We still need to pick a team leader. Do you guys just want me to go ahead and do it for this round, or would someone else really like to? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter