DL WPASADI TEAM! Check in here...

Hi Disneyland team!

We need you guys to check in over on the WPASADI board on this thread:

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?p=15709463#post15709463

We need to know the status of your team.. has everyone checked in or are you missing people. If you are missing people, who is missing? Also the deadline for MIA people to check in is 9pm EST on the 30th. Please be sure to PM this to your missing teammates so they are aware of the deadline.

Thanks!

Tim Gunn said:
Hi Disneyland team!

We need you guys to check in over on the WPASADI board on this thread:

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?p=15709463#post15709463

We need to know the status of your team.. has everyone checked in or are you missing people. If you are missing people, who is missing? Also the deadline for MIA people to check in is 9pm EST on the 30th. Please be sure to PM this to your missing teammates so they are aware of the deadline.

Thanks!
I checked us in over on this thread, everyone. You should all visit it, though, so that it shows up in your subscriptions. It'll be where announcements, etc., will be made. As far as I understand, we'll also get our own room.

And it sounds like I'll be the first leader. *gulp* I'll try not to let you guys down! :banana:

Thanks for the info....

Good Luck Everyone...

rosiep said:
Thanks for the info....
Rosie,

If you want, you can still sign up to be an audience member. I think the info is on the site that Amy and hlbtimes2 gave you.

That way, you could be another cheerleader rooting for us!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Checking in!!! I am so excited to be on the team and I am sorry for the late check in! I have been away due to the holiday. I am a single mother of a great daughter and I live in Pasadena CA. I am so excited to be a part of the Disneyland board. THe first thing dd and I did when we moved here from Virginia earlier this year was to buy our Disneyland APs.

Wow!! I am so excited!

YIPPEE!!! It looks like we're all here!

Terri, I'll go check in now!

ter-moo said:
Rosie,

If you want, you can still sign up to be an audience member. I think the info is on the site that Amy and hlbtimes2 gave you.

That way, you could be another cheerleader rooting for us!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
Rosie I could use the help! :teeth: I don't look that good in a skirt but my Pom Poms ROCK! :lmao:

Glad you're here Mom to a Princess!!!! :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

I've PM'ed Tim and let him know that we're all here and accounted for and that we have a team leader. When he gives me the info on our private room, (that sounds so swanky--I just hope it doesn't have bedbugs! :teeth: ) I'll PM all of you with the info, so be checking in over the next day or two.

Tim also said that the first task wasn't very hard, so it'll be a good test of our teamwork without breaking us. :grouphug:

~Terri

Hey guys!

I thought of something else. I've noticed that a lot of the teams already have customized siggies with the WPASADI logo and their team name on it. One team even has all the teammates names integrated into it. The Budget Team has a dollar bill logo. The non-US team has a cool avatar with the logo and their team name.

Does anyone have the ability to create something like that for all of us to use in our avatars or siggies? I would try, but it certainly wouldn't be a piece of cake for me--nor would it be all that professional looking! :blush:

Anyone want to have a go at it? Brian, you said you had computer and graphic design skills!

Also, does anyone have any great ideas about what could go on it that would make it unique for our team? This could be a great way to get us started on our teamwork! :cheer2:

Oh wow this looks like so much fun! I can't believe I missed registration! How did I miss that? Well here to cheer you on and learn for the next event!!!

Great idea Terri. If no one else does anything I'll work on something tomorrow morning. I'm by no means an expert but I can try.

samkj said:
Great idea Terri. If no one else does anything I'll work on something tomorrow morning. I'm by no means an expert but I can try.

Thanks, Amy! This is the website for the official WPASADI logos: http://www.wdwinfo.com/WPASADI-logos.htm

Here are some of the team ones I've seen so far:

wpasadi-logo-.jpg

Sigpic.jpg

TEAMWPASADI.jpg

cruiseteam3.jpg

wpasadi.gif

wpasadi.gif

And here's the avatar:
image.php

Nothing like a little pressure....some of those are really great!!

I just PM'd everyone the logo I came up with. Let me know what you think.

samkj said:
I just PM'd everyone the logo I came up with. Let me know what you think.

Amy, that's GREAT!!!!! :worship:

DLR29 should be all caps, and I pm'ed you with one other suggestion. I LOVE how you put Mickey Mouse on it, too!!

THANKS! :grouphug:

samkj said:
Nothing like a little pressure....some of those are really great!!

Thanks Amy. I pm'd you saying it looks great but I wanted to let everyone else know that I think you did an awesome job!

What are the next steps we need to take?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter