Do They Know Its Christmas - NO! A Surprise PTR

Thanks girls. Just had breakfast and all set with two very happy kids!

Sadly my uncle passed peacefully on Friday evening with us all by his side. I am so sad but cannot help but smile when I think of him. His character was larger then life.
His burial was yesterday so we came to Dublin after that and it will be good to be in a happy place for a few days. Thanks to all my Dis friends who have been kind and supportive since we got this devastating news back in July. You are all worth your weight in diamonds.
Ar dheis De go raibh a anam

Kizzy I new it was close :grouphug:
Enjoy the week he would want you too !!
Can not wait to here all about it
Xxx

Sorry to hear about your uncle, maybe rest in peace.
Hope you're enjoying the magic x

Thanks everyone. It's been a hard few days. I feel I can grieve now after holding it together the last few days. Just about to do my highs and lows but I won't be doing a TR. I'll post reviews too though as we found some gems and some to be avoided.

Thanks everyone. It's been a hard few days. I feel I can grieve now after holding it together the last few days. Just about to do my highs and lows but I won't be doing a TR. I'll post reviews too though as we found some gems and some to be avoided.

Oh Kizzy, I'm so sorry for your loss:hug: Thinking of you all and sending you much love and hugs xxx

Welcome home Kizzy and more :grouphug:

Completely understand hun - you need time to grieve. Sending :love: to you all. xxx

Kizzy I new it was close :grouphug:
Enjoy the week he would want you too !!
Can not wait to here all about it
Xxx

Oh gosh Rach I was just in denial, I was certain he had a while yet but you know he was very lucky not to have had a lot more suffering. I had a drink in his honour last week and we are all going to the bookies St Stephens Day to back a couple of horses as it was his favourite racing day xxx

Sorry for your loss :hug: A little Disney magic is definitely in order. Have a great time.

Thanks so much. We had a great time but very strange but so long as the kids enjoyed it and they did, then that was all I could ask for xxx

Ah sorry for your loss Kizzy. :hug: Wishing you all the pixiedust:in the world.

Thanks Anne, I got your beautiful Christmas card xxx

Sorry to hear about your uncle, maybe rest in peace.
Hope you're enjoying the magic x

Thanks Dee, we are bringing my Mam shopping Thursday night and for a meal just to spoil her a bit. This week is tough so far but hopefully getting out for a bit will do her good xxx

Oh Kizzy, I'm so sorry for your loss:hug: Thinking of you all and sending you much love and hugs xxx

Thanks Carrie, I really appreciate it xxx

Welcome home Kizzy and more :grouphug:

Completely understand hun - you need time to grieve. Sending :love: to you all. xxx
Looking forward to the gems and totally understand not doing a tr darling
Xx

Thanks girls xxx

I'm on Christmas Hols!! :woohoo: So with all this free time I'm going to make it my mission to at least crack on with some restaurant reviews - Will post them all tomorrow and I'll feel I've tied up my loose ends and can get started on my next PTR.

Its a very slow process lovey, I keep expecting to be ok and then I get overcome and can't function. I need to man up a bit!

Try the link now pet - that should do it :goodvibes

The pics Kizzy :)
Lol at your buzz one like ours no one looking where they should be :confused3
Not long till we all get back to our happy place eh :lovestruc

Lol Rach I can never figure where to look and always look like an eejit!
79 sleeps pet!!

Thanks Dee!!

Just starting our next PTR in a little bit, photobucket allowing ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter