Do They Know Its Christmas - NO! A Surprise PTR

Aah it will be fantastic to see his reaction to meeting all of the characters. An ideal partner too as he's sure to be up early. DH has already decided he'll leave myself and the kids to do emh some mornings and have a lie in instead :-)

Can't wait to see his face Kizzy - he is already Mickey Mouse mad at 6 months old. :rotfl: I figure that his parents and uncle will overdo the alcohol some evenings so Tyler and I will go ride Dumbo together while they sleep it off. If I overdo the cocktails it makes me wake up early anyway so we'll still do EMH but with my headache. :rotfl2:

I rang up and my booking is 8.30pm so it's in the planning list now.

Great to have that sorted. :thumbsup2

DH had a little windfall last night so he's treating me to my new nails for holidays :banana: perfect timing :-)

Have to post a photo when you get them done. :)

We are down to 13 sleeps eek! Not much left to do now as I've everything printed bar the boarding passes.

Eek indeed - bet you're buzzing with excitement. :goodvibes

Anemone said:
Can't wait to see his face Kizzy - he is already Mickey Mouse mad at 6 months old. :rotfl: I figure that his parents and uncle will overdo the alcohol some evenings so Tyler and I will go ride Dumbo together while they sleep it off. If I overdo the cocktails it makes me wake up early anyway so we'll still do EMH but with my headache. :rotfl2:

Great to have that sorted. :thumbsup2

Have to post a photo when you get them done. :)

Eek indeed - bet you're buzzing with excitement. :goodvibes

Lol fingers crossed for minimal headaches ;-) excitement levels are through the roof :yay: 10 days left! I've loads of college work to keep me grounded though! Deleted half of one section of my business administration project yesterday when I thought I was saving it. Yikes! Strong words were used at the time but it's something for me to do Sunday. So thrilled :-/

TheTizardFamily:0) said:
So close now Kizzy! :cheer2:

Sdd tomorrow :banana: cannot wait! Plus my uncles doing good so double yay! All ready for the off? I'm half packed now and bringing home the 2nd case from mams tonight. Plus tomorrow is a girly night out which I'm in bad need of! I'm holding you to that boogie in Cafe Fantasia :rolf: :lmao:

RoseBug said:
13 sleeps?!?! How on earth did that happen? :wizard:

Time is sure to slow in the next few days!! It has crept up on us though! And next week is mental so I hope I get my list ticked off!
10 sleeps!

Lol fingers crossed for minimal headaches ;-) excitement levels are through the roof :yay: 10 days left! I've loads of college work to keep me grounded though! Deleted half of one section of my business administration project yesterday when I thought I was saving it. Yikes! Strong words were used at the time but it's something for me to do Sunday. So thrilled :-/

Sorry about the assignment hun - think you need a holiday. :rotfl2:

Oh and :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2:

It's your SDD :goodvibes

Sorry about the assignment hun - think you need a holiday. :rotfl2:

Oh and :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2:

It's your SDD :goodvibes

Oooh my have I been slacking! I had debated dancing yesterday but drank 5 drinks with my friends Saturday night and seemingly that know constitutes a 2 day hangover. Come back early 20s, all is forgiven!! It was a super night and just what I needed! Feel free to boogie on! :cool1:
I'm going to tackle that assignment tomorrow as I'be gotten loads of holiday washing done today and I'm not feeling as sore about having to do the coursework twice! :rotfl:

So I missed my SDD and it has now become a seven day dance instead! This time next week we will be there! :cool1:pixiedust::hyper:

Excitement central!! Did loads of washing and I'm still ignoring the CD... must make... tomorrow :rotfl:

I'm almost panicking as this laid back side of me that has appeared in the last few weeks is at odds with the OCD part of me who would have had everything packed months ago :crazy2: Need to get a move on but tomorrow is looking good for ironing and packing and delightful things like that :dogdance:

I really have very little to do though so its ok, DH on the other hand is being waaahaaahey too relaxed! Theres 20 odd things that he needs to do to the car and he is just waltzing around leisurely doing little but appearing to be busy!
Fires under bums time!!

And for hopefully this is the last time I have to look at this blooming list!!

• Make the CD for the car
  • Buy balloons for the surprise
  • Finish packing
  • Check in online Not until 30 hours before we fly
  • Get my nails done Saturday week
  • Get James' hair cut Friday week
  • Get Shane to clean the car Friday or Saturday week (or at all :crazy2:)

:santa::santa::santa: 7 SLEEPS :santa::santa::santa:

Kizzy - are you flying Aer Lingus? We can check in 30 days before flight to CDG. Sounds like you're almost organised - good luck with the rest. Have you found the box for your DH to jump out of yet?

ILOVEDLP said:
Aww Kizzy you must be fit to burst now ??
Soooo excited for you !!!!

Super excited pet! Just opened the kids money tins and they'd managed to squirrel away €80 each! Brought the suitcase home too so it's packing tiiiiiime :banana:

Anemone said:
Kizzy - are you flying Aer Lingus? We can check in 30 days before flight to CDG. Sounds like you're almost organised - good luck with the rest. Have you found the box for your DH to jump out of yet?

No big boxes but fingers crossed a delivery arrives to my Dads business and i can borrow one :-) advance check in is €5 each each way so ill wait and do it for free Sunday :-)

SDD yay! Very little on your list!
did you hear that Cafe Mickey is now set menu only?!

No big boxes but fingers crossed a delivery arrives to my Dads business and i can borrow one :-) advance check in is €5 each each way so ill wait and do it for free Sunday :-)

Ah, it's booking seats that costs 5 euro each way, not the check-in. Sorry, I didn't think - always pay for seats near front so sister doesn't have to get too far down the plane - it hurts too much. :)

Ah, it's booking seats that costs 5 euro each way, not the check-in. Sorry, I didn't think - always pay for seats near front so sister doesn't have to get too far down the plane - it hurts too much. :)

Its a pity AL snuck this extra charge in a couple of years ago. At least RA are upfront about it!

How's that list coming along now Kizzy? Disney is so close I can almost smell it! :rotfl2:

The list is coming along well! I even ironed some tops today (my mother had to sit down with the shock when I mentioned it - the iron and myself do not have a close relationship ;) ) I think I might do the CD tonight and get it out of the way. The car is being tackled tomorrow and I'm just packed bar the couple of hoodies and jeans getting washed tomorrow :dogdance:
Everything else has to be done on specific days and tomorrow is my only quiet day so I think I will just relax tomorrow night when I get in from college.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter