Do They Know Its Christmas - NO! A Surprise PTR

Awh man. Coincidentally, I'm from around one of those towns you just mentioned, so if you find them in Kilkenny could you let me know, I have nothing Disney to wear for myself ha ha

Carlow is pretty useless but I was heading that way this morning so I had to try - there kids section has loads of Frozen and Planes bits but so far Waterford was best - I don't hold out much hope for Kilkenny! Thats where I'm from but I found since they did it up it isn't so good :( Newbridge actually has a deadly Penneys.

Ohh don't tempt me with newbridge, forgot about it!! I might have to make a trip soon though. Spent a fortune already on clothes for the kids though!

Ohh don't tempt me with newbridge, forgot about it!! I might have to make a trip soon though. Spent a fortune already on clothes for the kids though!

I hear ya!! Need to stop buying stuff!! I'll report back on how I get on :goodvibes

I managed to get myself and dd a frozen T-shirt in Penny's in Carlow today. They only had a few left though. Also managed to get long sleeve t-shirts with Olaf and Sven on for the boys, was only €5 each!

I managed to get myself and dd a frozen T-shirt in Penny's in Carlow today. They only had a few left though. Also managed to get long sleeve t-shirts with Olaf and Sven on for the boys, was only €5 each!

katmur85 said:

Waterford is the only one with adult disney! It has a huge frozen kids section too though. The ladies ones were 2x olaf, 1 Elsa and a Mickey head cropped tee (grey). Great reductions there today. Got Paul Frank kids sock for €1 for 3 pairs

I got a grey Olaf tshirt for myself and one for dd. Delighted with it. I don't Like sweaters so a T-shirt is perfect for me

katmur85 said:
I got a grey Olaf tshirt for myself and one for dd. Delighted with it. I don't Like sweaters so a T-shirt is perfect for me

Good stuff :yay: where did you pick them up?

Carlow of all places. Thinking of heading to new bridge this week though. Can hit h&m too!!

Carlow of all places. Thinking of heading to new bridge this week though. Can hit h&m too!!

Gaaaah they told me they weren't getting in any adults frozen stuff on Tuesday morning!!
They have some cute womens pjs on their facebook page today.

So this time two weeks we will be in Dublin, checked into our hotel, chilling out before dinner at TGI Fridays :cool1:
I am so excited!
The to do list is getting very sparse!

• I've made a plan of what the kids will wear and a list of what needs packing for them so I just have to do the same for myself and Shane. Need to finish the last little bit of this early next week
  • Make the CD for the car Early this week
  • Print the colouring and activity sheets for the kids (and buy small packets of colours) Tomorrow
  • Buy balloons for the surprise At the weekend
  • Finish packing - I've most of the kids done though Right up until we go!
  • Check in online Not until 30 hours before we fly
  • Get my nails done Saturday week
  • Get James' hair cut Friday week
  • Get Shane to clean the car Friday or Saturday week

So I'm just going to find some bits on Pinterest to add to the bits I've found already for the kids activity packs, I have folders already for them and I'm also going to take photos of the things I've made or had made for the surprise reveal so I can show you all :cool1:

And finally
:santa::santa::santa: 15 SLEEPS :santa::santa::santa:

Exciting Kizzy - you are so well organised - I'm impressed as always. :goodvibes

I am scratching my head here. Made a booking for Cafe Mickey for the Tuesday, was certain the time was in this PTR and definite it was in my typed lists.... cannot be found. I am so pee'd off! I'm not feeling so organised now!! :rotfl:

How are your plans coming along? What did you book for Jan 16?:yay:

Oooops about the CM booking - if you get really stuck then a phone call to reservations will sort it I'm sure. Hope you find it elsewhere though. Have you checked all your posts? If you're convinced you posted about it then maybe you did on someone else's thread iyswim. :confused3

Have booked 5th to 9th January at Santa Fe in 2 rooms for 2016 Kizzy. Will be giving the kids their reveal certificates in their Christmas stockings then they've a year to gather some spending money. Think DS2's partner is going to be most excited - she's a real Disney babe and has never been. :yay:

Oooops about the CM booking - if you get really stuck then a phone call to reservations will sort it I'm sure. Hope you find it elsewhere though. Have you checked all your posts? If you're convinced you posted about it then maybe you did on someone else's thread iyswim. :confused3

Have booked 5th to 9th January at Santa Fe in 2 rooms for 2016 Kizzy. Will be giving the kids their reveal certificates in their Christmas stockings then they've a year to gather some spending money. Think DS2's partner is going to be most excited - she's a real Disney babe and has never been. :yay:

I'll give them a ring tomorrow because I've searched everything and everywhere I could think of finding out! I know I wrote it on a scrap of paper and tried my notebooks but no luck and I cant see it here so I'll just double check it!

Aaah lovely. You will have the loveliest time. How old will your DS be when you go? Good choice with the SF :thumbsup2 Its great hotel and they did a great job with its refurbishment.

Thanks Kizzy. He's 6 months old today so will be 20 months when we're there. Can see him being my EMH partner most days. :rotfl:

Hope they sort out your CM booking. And it's easily done when you've as much to do as you do. :grouphug:

Anemone said:
Thanks Kizzy. He's 6 months old today so will be 20 months when we're there. Can see him being my EMH partner most days. :rotfl:

Hope they sort out your CM booking. And it's easily done when you've as much to do as you do. :grouphug:

Aah it will be fantastic to see his reaction to meeting all of the characters. An ideal partner too as he's sure to be up early. DH has already decided he'll leave myself and the kids to do emh some mornings and have a lie in instead :-)
I rang up and my booking is 8.30pm so it's in the planning list now.
DH had a little windfall last night so he's treating me to my new nails for holidays :banana: perfect timing :-)

We are down to 13 sleeps eek! Not much left to do now as I've everything printed bar the boarding passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter