does anyone have a DISign for airline tickets?

Hi Telynn!

I just can't get enough of your disigns they are so awesome! I would love for you to do 3 more items for me!

1)2-WelcomeCastle.jpg: 1)Maura & Molly (together on one)
2)Mason
I'm going to try doing a window cling for our resort window.

2)Tatoos: Mickey Mouse Pirate Mason
Mickey Mouse MK Maura
Minnie Mouse Princess Molly

3)ID's: Mickey H.jpg Maura's First Trip 6/9-16-09 Pop Century

Can you do EVA from WALLE ? If so: Molly's 1st Trip 6-9-16-09 Pop
If Can't WALLE is fine.

Thanks so very much for sharing your time and helping with the Magic!

These are so cute!
I'd love to make a request if you have the time.

Mickey
Dad
Patrick

Minnie
Mom
Grace

Our dates are April 18-25, 2009
We're staying at the Polynesian

Thank you so very much!

Thanks my dates will be April 18th to April 24th

Hi Kenyetta!

I was just about to make these for you when I noticed that you don't have an end date. Did you want the section "save the dates" to only include the start date? Let me know so I can complete these for you!

As for printing them out, when I post the image you'll need to click on the image; a new window will open where you can click the download button to obtain the full-sized image. (Remember where you save the images!.) You can either open the image with a scrapbook or photo image program, or insert the image as a picture in MS Word.

These are so nice. Can I bother you to do some for me and my kids please. We Fly out on April 18 to April 24th and we are staying at the Pop Century Resort. My daughter likes Tinker Bell or Minnie Mouse and my son likes Mickey Mouse. Any character for me is fine. And how do I print them out. Do I have to save them to a folder or something. My daughter name is Aaliyah and my son name is Jaleel. My name is Kenyetta. Thanks

These are so darling!

We are going to DisneyLAND.

Mickey one
Papa
Zane
Daddy

Princess one
Mommy
Nama
Tate

Our dates are Sept 5-10, 2009
We're staying at the Carousel Inn & Suites

Thank you so very much!

How is this?

Hi Telynn!!!

We just bought into DVC (YAY!) and will now be staying at Saratoga Springs for our June trip. Would you be able to change the rebel base to Saratoga Springs?

By the way, DH absolutely LOVED the tickets he received for his birthday. I'd post pics but our camera fried and we have to get a new one... :mad:

Thank you so much...these are AWESOME!!!

I've been having MAJOR computer issues and have been delayed in creating everyone's tickets. Between those issues and the DISboard upgrages yesterday, I actually made some of the requests out of order. I will complete everyone's request by the end of the week if not sooner. Thank you all for your patience!

Telynn,
I went to your shared files to see if I could use those and adjust them to fit my trip but I couldn't seem to figure out how to do that. When I save one of your shared files can I make changes to it or are you the only one who can do that? I would love to use the amazing tickets you made to surprise my family with our trip.

If you could let me know that would be great,
Andrea
I set the blanks in such a way that you can, if you have the program, add your own dates, hotel, and names. The rest is just a flat jpeg that, unless you know how to manipulate images with a graphics program, cannot be modified.

Telynn,
I was able to use your blanks so I do not need you to create mine. I was able to make them on my own and they look darling. Thanks so much for making these available to us.
Andrea

Your work is beautiful! Would you mind put a couple together for my kids?

Mickey for Samuel and a princess one for Grace

April 5- 11
Port Orleans

This will be perfect for our scavenger hunt to tell the kids!
THanks!
Here are your requests:

Just click on the small image and a new window will open where you can click on the download button to obtain the full-sized image.

Telynn, these are wonderful! I admit I have't looked at the whole thread but did take a peak at your 4shared.

Is there anyway you could do something for us involving taking the train & saying something along the lines of "Going Back as a Family"? We will be checking into POP Century on 12/26 and checking out on the 2nd. Planning to spend New Year's Eve in the MK. I didn't see anything Goofy so Mickey would be great. For "Mom" "Dad" and "Andrew".

THANK YOU very much!
Did you wish your ticket to be holiday themed? Let me know so I can complete your request.

These are so cute!

Mickey
Dad
Patrick

Minnie
Mom
Grace

Our dates are April 18-25, 2009
We're staying at the Polynesian

Thank you so very much!
Here are your requests:

Just click on the small image and a new window will open where you can click on the download button to obtain the full-sized image.

These are so nice. Can I bother you to do some for me and my kids please. We Fly out on April 18 to April 24th and we are staying at the Pop Century Resort. My daughter likes Tinker Bell or Minnie Mouse and my son likes Mickey Mouse. Any character for me is fine. And how do I print them out. Do I have to save them to a folder or something. My daughter name is Aaliyah and my son name is Jaleel. My name is Kenyetta. Thanks
Here are your requests:

(See next post for instructions.)

I have had several people about printing the tickets (or other non-iron-on items) SInce I do not have a list of programs everyone is using, I've written these instructions specifically for MS Word.

1. Obtain image. (If obtaining an image from my pages, click on image and a new window will open. Click on the "Download" button and dowload the desired image to your computer. Remember to which folder you saved the image.)

2. Open MS Word

3. Click on Insert > Picture > From File This is where you need to remember where you saved the image from step 1.

4. Print as you normally would!

Hi Telynn!!!

We just bought into DVC (YAY!) and will now be staying at Saratoga Springs for our June trip. Would you be able to change the rebel base to Saratoga Springs?

By the way, DH absolutely LOVED the tickets he received for his birthday. I'd post pics but our camera fried and we have to get a new one... :mad:

Thank you so much...these are AWESOME!!!
Glad he liked the ticket! (Sorry about your camera!) Congratulations on your DVC Purchase. I know you'll get a lot of use of it! Here are the updated tickets:

Telynn,
I was able to use your blanks so I do not need you to create mine. I was able to make them on my own and they look darling. Thanks so much for making these available to us.
Andrea
Great! Were they easy to use? Sure hope so! Have a fun trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter