Does anyone know if it's easy to relocate

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
a Japanese Maple. I have one right next to the walk way in my yard and need to either move it or lose it.

About 10 feet tall. Not sure of the age. At leat 6 years old. That is how long I have lived here.

I think you should try.

If you get enough of the root ball and dig a deep enough hole I'm sure it will take.

I would move it in early spring or wait till the fall. Do not move it when it gets hot. For the first year make sure you water it almost every day. You will be shocking the tree and it will need lots of water if it going to survive.

Good luck :).

Thank you for your help... I'll let ya know if it works out. Again thank you.

Check with your local nurseryman first. Considering the drought situation we've had in the area, I'm wondering if the tree has had enough moisture to even start with. The tree may already be stressed. And then consider what if we continue to not get much rain.

Just a thought. Hate to see you loose the tree.

Never thought of that... Thank you for the tip.

tree is 10yrs old.
Have a tree mover move it for you, you will not be able to do it yourself the root ball wiil be to big.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter