Does disney card?

AAANDDD.... to add insult to injury, their bill was over $400!!!

giphy.gif

Please tell me she made them pay for it.

I mean I can rent a condo for a week at Disney for that.

DS is 22, but looks 16! Got carded every time but once--when we were at Skippers Canteen. I was truly surprised and mentioned it to him. Then waitress came back and carded him! :rotfl2:Guess she realized she should have done it already!

Over $400 for 4 to eat at BRG? How the heck much did they drink? BRG is *not* an expensive place to eat...by Disney standards.

Their most expensive entree is $27.
Yes, but they tried EVERY BEER!!!! There were 4 of them, and I am including the 20% tip! Half of the drinks were not fully consumed. Trust me! The food was not the issue. My sister was actually happy they picked an inexpensive place (that is, before they went).

If I go past the end of my driveway I have my DL. At 63 I'm not usually asked for ID, but I have it ready just in case.:)

I was just carded at Ale and Compass Lounge even though my husband ordered alcohol and I didn't, I guess they wanted to be safe in case I tried his???? I would never not carry ID with me, I have a phone case with a few slots for ID, credit card, DVC card, insurance card etc. I mean, I am probably just as likely to lose my ID at home as I am at WDW and I still carry it everywhere with me.

I was taught to never go anywhere without my ID, but yes, they ID. Not 100% of the time, but typically I’m carded almost everwhere in Disney. I’ve never been carded at the bar that’s right next to Ohana. Really weird, but I’m sure I’ve been carded everywhere else. I’m 23 with a baby face :drinking:

My 25 yr old is always carded and so is his 26 yr old friend when we take them out at WDW.
My soon to be 22 year old and his best friend of the same age have been drinking beer at Epcot since they were 18, they only get carded at sit down restaurants! Now, they’re both 6’4” and look older but they still weren’t of age back then!

It’s so funny you are asking this because when I was there in Feb I didn’t bring my ID anywhere (didn’t even think to). We were on the DDP so I got a drink with each meal, never got carded, drank at most of the Epcot pavilions and never got carded, until my last stop in Epcot and the bartender asked. I told him I would show him my kids as proof lol

I am one who brings ID, credit card, and a small amount of cash

We've had two situations where we needed payment. 1) We checked in went to Epcot, upgraded our tickets to APs...well, we were staying at a Value, so we had hit our charge limit when upgrading everyone to APs, so we couldn't charge to the room.
2) Another trip. We checked into Polynesian (this was concierge so someone helped us). Went to Epcot to buy a drink at a stand, MB was denied (and said something embarrassing like Over the Limit or something). I did have a backup way to pay. Turns out, the person that checked us in did something wrong. If all I had was my MB, then we would have had to go back to Poly to fix the situation.

There was the occasional "woah I didn't get carded" when I was younger, but if she looks under 30 she's going to get carded at the vast majority of spots.

I am in my 40s and have been carded - most frequently during food and wine fest, so I always made sure to have my ID at the ready just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter