Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

I'm arriving a day early so I can go to the July 23 event! I've never been to one of these events before. Do people get there early and line up? Any suggestions on when to get there? I'm wanting to get some magic bands and a purse-although I haven't decided which yet. Thanks!

I'm arriving a day early so I can go to the July 23 event! I've never been to one of these events before. Do people get there early and line up? Any suggestions on when to get there? I'm wanting to get some magic bands and a purse-although I haven't decided which yet. Thanks!

People due arrive early.....like 5 a.m. Early! Sometimes the signing is only for a certain time period so all kinds of people( eBay seller, private shoppers and great people like you!) will be there before the sun shines !

Do report back and post pictures if you can ! I'm jealous !

Thanks for replying. I'll def post pics! I'm excited to go. I am going to try to get two of the bands and my mom is going to try to get two. That way we can have the set, even though we can't exactly share. If it's even possible to get that many. I really like the Beauty and the Beast bags better but not sure I can go to the event and not get a bag so I may get one of the Lovebirds bags depending on how it looks in person.

Alright Dooney fans....Disney has done it again ! There is a new Dooney "Americana" with Mickey on the Disney parks shopping app...only wish they could have brought this out sooner so we could have had it in time for July 4th.

I just know whatever Dooney does for the disneyworld anniversary this year will somehow find its way to my house !

:rotfl2:
Okay, this is payback for posting about the Americana: there are photos of the WDW 45th Dooney here:
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ving-in-fall-2016-at-walt-disney-worldresort/

Okay, this is payback for posting about the Americana: there are photos of the WDW 45th Dooney here:
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ving-in-fall-2016-at-walt-disney-worldresort/

Saw this yesterday and not sure how I feel about it! I sooo loved the 40th anniversary bags with the montage but this one leaves me going ....hmmmmm. Maybe it's having Madame Leota vs. more of the Classic Disney characters. Since we are going in October to Wine and food I will have to look in person....

And I do hope there is a wine and food Dooney bag that tempts me....:flower1:

The NBC and HM nylon items are on sale (25% off) at disneystore.com

Maybe they're clearing out space for this year's Halloween?

Saw this yesterday and not sure how I feel about it! I sooo loved the 40th anniversary bags with the montage but this one leaves me going ....hmmmmm. Maybe it's having Madame Leota vs. more of the Classic Disney characters. Since we are going in October to Wine and food I will have to look in person....

And I do hope there is a wine and food Dooney bag that tempts me....:flower1:
I agree. I love the color, but I already have both of the DL60 ones. And I love the retro D with the Mickey globe, but that's about it.

Oh dear....we will be there mid-October and I keep telling myself I will be very good about not overspending on souvenirs. Thanks to seeing that link, it looks like I will fail at that challenge! I'm assuming it'll be out by mid-October when we get there. I still want the Dooney Sketch letter/crossbody type bag, but I've been waiting to purchase until we get there so I can see all my options. I did that for my wallet and was happy I waited!

So I just realized that I have enough disney rewards from the disney credit card to get a Dooney and Bourke. !!!!! AND I just discovered the nylon Haunted Mansion shopper, the portrait gallery print--I think I'm going to go with that one. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. (does anyone have that one??)

*waits for rewards card to load*

I just ordered that one on sale for my birthday present to myself! I've never been a purse person but I am in love with most of the Dooneys. I think I will start buying myself one each trip!

After a couple of years of eyeing Dooney's, I decided that I'm getting one on this trip. And OMG, I love those 45th Anniversary Dooney purses! I'll be there 8/30 to 9/1, wonder if there's any chance they'll be in store yet??

After a couple of years of eyeing Dooney's, I decided that I'm getting one on this trip. And OMG, I love those 45th Anniversary Dooney purses! I'll be there 8/30 to 9/1, wonder if there's any chance they'll be in store yet??

Good question on the date of release....I am guessing since the anniversary is Oct that might be the release date.

Do they ever preview the food and wine bags? We will be there during that time and trying to get an idea of what I want to get.

Do they ever preview the food and wine bags? We will be there during that time and trying to get an idea of what I want to get.

Generally they do on the Disney parks blog....we will be there in October and seeing them in advance will help me decide how many credit cards I might need to take to WDW!:rotfl2:

A question for all those Dooney lovers "In the Know".

Are the rumblings I keep hearing about B&TB bags being available online only true (limited edition)?

As a Canadian who cannot even download the Shop Disney Parks app I find this rumour very discouraging. I was hoping the bags would be available in park when I go in October.

My apologies if this topic has already been addressed in this thread. I've only read the last few pages.

TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter