Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

Where is the best place to find the F&W Dooney? Also, where is the store located in Disney Springs? I haven't been since the transformation and I'm sure I'll be overwhelmed!

A question for all those Dooney lovers "In the Know".

Are the rumblings I keep hearing about B&TB bags being available online only true (limited edition)?

As a Canadian who cannot even download the Shop Disney Parks app I find this rumour very discouraging. I was hoping the bags would be available in park when I go in October.

My apologies if this topic has already been addressed in this thread. I've only read the last few pages.

TIA!

I have not heard the rumor. I have found that new D&B are usually on park app a couple of days after being released at the designated parks(sometimes it is Disneyland and sometimes Disney world). Right now there is nothing showing on the park app which could mean none are being offered online and/or they are sold out both online and in the park. Maybe try calling the customer service number. I would like to see all the new bags when we are there in October too !

Well no luck this morning with getting the 75th anniversary Dumbo bag....will try again the next few days. Anybody able to grab one of these cuties ? Did notice beauty and the beast bags were back on the shop parks app.

I am having some issues with a pre-paid card that I want to get rid off, so I want to use up the balance and then ask them to cancel the card. This of course is giving me a good excuse to go on a mini-shopping spree lol.

On the weekend I noticed that my night-time clutch is starting to show its age, and so now that they have the Dumbo bags on the online store,I was thinking of getting the wristlet to replace my clutch.

My question is, I am always concerned for space and I wanted to know from anyone who has a Dooney wristlet, if it will be big enough to fit my Iphone 6S phone (with case), a few candies, a compact mirror and lipstick and a small pill bottle?

Here is the link for reference: https://www.disneystore.com/bags-to...wristlet-by-dooney-bourke/mp/1408499/1000291/

Thanks!

Where is the best place to find the F&W Dooney? Also, where is the store located in Disney Springs? I haven't been since the transformation and I'm sure I'll be overwhelmed!
Though you should check the app, the festival Dooneys appear first (and sometimes only) in Epcot. Mousegear, and often the shop at the International Gateway.

Dooney food and wine bag 2016.....there goes my MasterCard bill again ! Info released on Disney parks blog today with the other merchandiseimage.jpeg

Alright Dooney Disney lovers....45th anniversary bag available on the shop parks app! Run fast with your credit card to order! Still no 75th anniversary Dumbo restock:headache:

Good for you ! Jealous.....very jealous....super jealous ! Hoping they are still there when we arrive at food and wine in 27 days.....

Thanks! We were there on opening day last Wednesday. We've never been to Food & Wine. Never been at Disney for a release before either, so I was nervous & excited. I wasn't sure I'd even like the design in person. I had been eyeing the Romancing Minnie design too. They didn't have that one at Mousegears tho. I was reluctant to buy this one until I saw the other one in person. My DH wondered why I wasn't just buying this one right away. He's a great guy so let's just say, he got a head start on my Christmas gifts before we came home! ;)

I didn't get to Mousegears til just before 10. I was actually shocked they had every style. I told the CM how surprised I was & figured they would be sold out & only available on EBay by then. She nodded but said they usually have enough for the first day or 2 at least. Passed thru on Thursday & there were still many there.

Good luck, hope you get the one you want!

Has anyone had any luck trying to extend the strap on the satchel's to make it a crossbody? I so want to get the F&W satchel in a few weeks when we're there but I want to be able to use it more as a hands free bag. A friend of mine said to just buy a metal extender to match the metal on the bag and that would do the trick but wanted to hear from anyone who may have tried this themselves. Thoughts?

@focusondisney: congrats on scoring the satchel - so jealous!!!

As of now, the Dooney Beauty & the Beast LC is available on the Disney Parks App. I know I've been on the lookout for it and thought that others may be too.

ETA: Looks like it is "Out of Stock" again.

Last edited:
As of now, the Dooney Beauty & the Beast LC is available on the Disney Parks App. I know I've been on the lookout for it and thought that others may be too.

ETA: Looks like it is "Out of Stock" again.

I didn't see the bags on the app so I do believe yes...they are out yet once again !

Does anybody remember if the dooney food and wine bags from last year ever appeared on the parks shop app ?

Does anybody remember if the dooney food and wine bags from last year ever appeared on the parks shop app ?

I think it just depends on their popularity. The black & white F&G ones from a couple of years ago lasted more than a year, but last year's with Figment were nearly impossible to get. The anniversary F&W last year went fast, but this year's might last longer. Also, they sometimes have these kinds of items listed on the app, but only to show the locations in the park; you can't order them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter