"Double Dip Delight" 09/27/08 - Take 2 with Link to Original Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
....Just for you I will continue to post them from time to time. Lois

Yes...JUST for me, go through the trouble of checking that Palm and posting. So nice of you to help me at your inconvenience. :rotfl:

Kimberly,

Are we still on for 9am tomorrow? Should I bring past photo albums for you to see?

See ya soon!

Dan

Yep!! I'll be there! My flight leaves around 11:15, so I might be there around 8:45. I am indeed one of those who likes to be AT my home airport early...so that will be enough time for me to chat with you for a few! Bring whatever you would like! Is it Hawaiian Shirt Thursday?

Looking forward to it! <GULP> My first DISer family introduction. :banana: What should I wear??? :rotfl:

Uggh, cruddy day. Ever have a day where it just went wrong from the beginning? Well, that was my day.

Well, I didn't pay attention to what I was posting earlier today and got in trouble!!! It was in response to an individual (on our cruise, near my room) who stated that they want compensation from DCL because of the change from Costa Maya Grand Cayman. I'd better lay low for awhile...
:scared:

Well, I didn't pay attention to what I was posting earlier today and got in trouble!!! It was in response to an individual (on our cruise, near my room) who stated that they want compensation from DCL because of the change from Costa Maya Grand Cayman. I'd better lay low for awhile...

Meh, don't worry about it if you didn't get any points! :thumbsup2 It wasn't as if you did it maliciously.

Honestly--I did not see your post (only the aftermath) but I am sure it is fine:hug: I for one (pre warned by seeing the aftermath of your posts:rotfl: ) exercised great restraint when I posted over there;)

Honestly--I did not see your post (only the aftermath) but I am sure it is fine:hug: I for one (pre warned by seeing the aftermath of your posts:rotfl: ) exercised great restraint when I posted over there;)

Holy cow, the DCL Board was as bad as Community Board today! :rotfl:

Woo Hoo!! You guys are going to love 7 aft!!! So easy to use the 'Secret Deck' and the 'Secret Stairs' up to Topsiders. The aft elevators and stairs are less crowded too, and since most of restaurants are aft it makes it so convenient!!

We're right there with you on the aft - 7606! We've stayed in this room several times...could NOT ask for a better location; and the traffic was almost non-existant!

I too wouldn't sweat it. I think you handled it like a pro, however I also only saw the after mass. Sometimes it hard to keep the fingers still when people push those buttons. I was on a thread about tipping and it turned sour. I had a post I made (but most likely should have not) get pulled. Felt about 2 inches high. You are not alone trust me. Lois

Hadley, you're my kind of homeschooler!! We saved the same Family Fun article & are going to make worm bins for one of our CoOp activities in the fall. Did you order your worms in the internet, or do you have the good red worms in your yard? We only have tiny brown worms (that I can find) in our yard, so my plan is to order the worms.

Hadley, you're my kind of homeschooler!! We saved the same Family Fun article & are going to make worm bins for one of our CoOp activities in the fall. Did you order your worms in the internet, or do you have the good red worms in your yard? We only have tiny brown worms (that I can find) in our yard, so my plan is to order the worms.

Heather--I will post my answer on the NEW thread!!!! Hey--we gotta getting everyone posting on THAT one before this one gets closed (yes we are getting that long again--that's why Kimberly started the new one:) ). So hey EVERYONE--post on the new one so you will be subscribed to the "right" thing:thumbsup2

Hey all...

I wonder if, in order to help with our migration over to the new thread "Take 3".....if it might not be useful to ask a DIS moderator to post a message on there indicating that our thread is on the verge of busting at the seams, post the link and encourage everyone to go subscribe to the new thread and then lock this thread so that no more posts are allowed and the moderator post is the last post any of our cruisers read?? That way we won't have an issue where there's an overlap and we have to all be monitoring two different threads. My brain might explode :rotfl:

Hey all...

I wonder if, in order to help with our migration over to the new thread "Take 3".....if it might not be useful to ask a DIS moderator to post a message on there indicating that our thread is on the verge of busting at the seams, post the link and encourage everyone to go subscribe to the new thread and then lock this thread so that no more posts are allowed and the moderator post is the last post any of our cruisers read?? That way we won't have an issue where there's an overlap and we have to all be monitoring two different threads. My brain might explode :rotfl:

Third Times a Charm !!!
It is so nice to be involved in such a Chatty friendly group.. Thank You ALL
:grouphug:

I too wouldn't sweat it. I think you handled it like a pro, however I also only saw the after mass. Sometimes it hard to keep the fingers still when people push those buttons. I was on a thread about tipping and it turned sour. I had a post I made (but most likely should have not) get pulled. Felt about 2 inches high. You are not alone trust me. Lois

:scared1:
What did I miss? lol
Now I have to go and find out what that was all about......

I've gotten two warnings so far. But they were for signature violations. Kinda silly, actually. :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter