Dr. Cinderella's Happily Ever After! WP/GF 2/14/12- End of Honeymoon & Trip Report!

Found your PJ and just read it all just in time...happy wedding day.

Can't wait to see all yor hard work come together.

I saw one of the pictures from your wedding day and it was beautiful! I remember when I was planning my wedding and you were just beginning..can't believe how fast your day came! I hope it was everything you hoped and I can't wait to see pictures!!

Congratulations! I hope the day was everything yo had wanted it to be.

Hope we get to read about the day and see some pictures when you are back.:thumbsup2

Congrats Marissa!! I saw your pictures on the Misty's FB page, you were stunning! Looking forward to reading about your experience :)

We're home! Just got back from our honeymoon in Hawaii yesterday! Both our Wedding Week and Honeymoon were just absolutely perfect, there was not one thing that went wrong on our wedding day and we both had the best day of our lives. I couldnt be happier with how Disney treated us as Royals on our wedding day and trip! Hawaii was amazing as well, we didnt want to come home! I have lots of photos, but will be busy for a while with unpacking and organizing so for now will share our sneek peaks from our fabulous photographer Misty Miotto- we are so excited about them and can't wait to see more!

http://www.facebook.com/messages/?a....10151280915460542.805620.226245075541&type=3

Your pictures are so beautiful, I'm glad everything went well. Can't wait to see and hear more!

Wow, just 18 pictures and they are all stunning! You looked so beautiful, as did your entire bridal party.

I think we will all be happy to wait (impatiently mind!) to see and hear more about your day and trip.:)

Welcome back!! Your pictures are all just gorgeous!!
Looking forward to hearing about your day and about your HM (&Aulani!) I'd love any tips you have since we'll be going in two months!! :goodvibes

Amazing photos - have just read through you pj, and was lovely to be able to sneak a peek at your photos!!

I look forward to reading your report!!

congratulations!!

Hi girls!
Just wanted to let you all know, it took me all day but I posted all of our trip photos on the Facebook group if you'd like to see them! No more pro photos yet, but we did get our video and it is beautiful! Hope you enjoy the photos!

Marissa, I just went through ALL of your pictures on Facebook. You seriously look like a dream! Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous! I cannot wait to see your professional pictures!

I hope you had lots and lots of fun and magicalness to share! =] Cannot wait to hear all about it and all about the honeymoon!

Congratulations once again Mr and Mrs!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter